1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Twitch chat help?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kusiga, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Kusiga

Kusiga Cupcake

Not sure where to post this but figured this the best place. Only been watching stuff a lot on Twitch in the past year due to first Neverwinter and now mainly W*. Anyways my question is if anyone has a solution to getting the chat to load for me, it just does the spinning loading thing forever. I used to be able to switch to the out layout and it would work with that but don't see a way to do that anymore. Tried changing things in my flashblock but maybe just not typing in the right thing. Hoping someone here may have had a similar issue and fixed it.
  2. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

What browser do you use? Does the chat not work at all, does it work for a while then stop, or something else? Does the issue occur in every channel or just Carbine's? When you refresh [F5] what happens?
  3. Kusiga

Kusiga Cupcake

I use Firefox, chat never works just the spinning circle goes around and around. would work on the old site design/layout sometimes but then they removed the option to switch back to it. All channels not just Carbine's. Refreshing doesn't help any. :/
  4. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Make sure to use the [reply] button when responding to someone's post. Doing so will send that person an alert, making them aware of your response.

Have you tried another browser, Chrome for example.

In firefox -> Help -> About Firefox. What version of firefox are you running? Have you made sure flash player is up to date? What OS are you using?
  5. Kusiga

Kusiga Cupcake

Sorry for not using the reply...

Well I got the chat working after double checking my flashblock, just remember adding the site to the whitelist before but seems it wasn't on it anymore.
    Tribe likes this.