1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

unfortunate timing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BStrait57, Mar 15, 2014.

1. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

As psyched as I am about hearing the release date (which I have been eagerly anticipating since I started following Wildstar last Spring), I have to say that I am a little sad. About a week after the game launches I'm leaving for East Africa to do Masters research and ministry for over four months, which means that I won't be able to really get into the game until November!

I'm still going to preorder, though. But it just stinks that I have to wait so long before joining this awesome community on Nexus. I love being a part of a community right when a game launches so I can experience the first-time encounters with everyone else and be a fellow-pioneer.

Oh well, I'll just leave you all to suffer the launch bugs without me :)

I am curious to know who else is in a similar situation and won't be able to play when the game launches for whatever reason. Any other delayed W* players out there?
  2. Lookeba

Lookeba Cupcake

Hopefully for the pre-orderers like yourself you can choose when to activate your 30 days of included game time.
  3. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

huh... Hadn't thought of that. I wonder if there will be an option for that.
  4. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Can you imagine that after following the game religiously for more then 3 years I will NOT be able to play the game for around 3 years!!! :cry::cry::cry:

I'm in the race for being able to follow 2 studies at a time, I will not have time for ANYTHING.

So for the next (if I make it) 3 years I will not have time to play games at all :( (except mayby Heartstone/some Moba styled game).
  5. Quietus

Quietus Cupcake

That's easy. You just don't use your serial code until you're able to play the game. You'll miss out on the 3 day head start but you'll still get the other bonuses.
    BStrait57 likes this.
  6. BStrait57

BStrait57 New Cupcake

oh wow! That really sucks, but congrats on getting that opportunity! sorry I won't be able to see you on Nexus for a while. You're one of the big personalities on here that attracted me to the forums.