1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG [US][CST][Semi-Casual] Experienced Raider, needing an early raid schedule.

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Esthyr, May 25, 2014.

1. Esthyr

Esthyr New Cupcake

Hello everyone,

Let's cut to the chase:
    • Raid times starting anywhere from 3pm Central to 5 pm central.
    • Around 4 hours of raid time
    • The less scheduled raid days the better. (Preferably 2 - 3 Days a Week)
    I've been a hardcore raider for most of my time playing MMOs, however I haven't played an MMO seriously since the end of Wrath of the Lich King / early Cataclysm in World of Warcraft. I didn't have the drive to play anymore WoW (I had already played it since 2005), and haven't found another MMO until Wildstar that interested me enough to invest my time in.

However, since then I've picked up more responsibilities and have someone that would prefer me to not spend all of my free time playing a game. I also wake up early in the morning for work, so staying up until the early morning like I used to is no longer an option. Therefore, I'm looking for something more laid-back, but still have the team to clear current content.

So what would you like to know about me?

I'm 28 years old. I've been playing MMOs for quite some time, with my first being Ragnarok Online back in 2003. I've had a lot of fun through the various MMOs I have played and have always enjoyed the online aspect of playing with friends and fighting enemies together. My longest time playing an MMO was World of Warcraft which I started in January 2005 and played (for the most part) through 2012. Most of my raiding experience stems from Wrath where I cleared all content except for 25 man heroic Lich King and Ruby Sanctum (my core 10-man cleared 10 man heroic Lich King). I did raid in Vanilla and Burning Crusade but had real life take up the batters box during those times. I quit early Cataclysm due to getting tired of the same game (never thought I'd play it for 6 years!)

The most fun I had during my gaming in WoW was definitely fighting Ragnaros & Onyxia 40 man back in Vanilla, and the progression guild I was in during Burning Crusade (cleared up to The Eye/Serpent Shrine). I've been longing for the huge raids since Vanilla, and am thrilled to see them returning for Wildstar.

What I'm looking for in your guild:

• A friendly, progressive focused TEAM.
    • A guild the encourages people to show up prepared and ready to clear content.
    • Prime Time raiding schedule (5pm / 6pm Eastern would be great).
    • An active community to talk to fellow guildmates in. While we're not raiding I would still like to log in and chat with people through VOIP or guild chat.
    What I can provide for you guild:

• On-Time, Active raider who will be there for progression nights and wipe nights.
    • Prepared raider. I will be there with everything I need for that nights raid.
    • Experienced raid assistant. I am very aware of my surroundings and capable of calling things out if needed.
    • Friendly, enthusiastic gamer. I love playing video games, especially in a great community.
    • Active out of game in the community. I love posting in forums (still new to these forums!) and talking in voice programs with fellow guild mates.
    As for what class, faction, etc. I have chosen, I love the Spellslinger, Esper, and Engineer. I do not have a preference between Dominion or Exile as I have races I like on both sides. It really just boils down to finding the right guild!

I realize this post is lengthy.. hopefully your response will be too! If you have any questions for me please ask. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  2. Zippo11

Zippo11 New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Take a look at www.exinferno.com. We have multiple raids groups for both factions aswell as NA and EU. Hope to see you soon.
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  3. Murdax

Murdax New Cupcake

I would like to let you know that I sent you a private message on here with some more information about us, but if you have any questions or concerns your free to get in contact with murdax, zelpia or mute on our website www.digitalimpulsegaming.com