1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG [US] Dominion - Healer - Semi Hardcore (more details inside)

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Whistler, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Whistler

Whistler Cupcake

Hi Folks,

I'm a 27 year old former WoW player (Vanilla through WotLK) and I've been following WildStar for the last year, excited to get back into raiding with a good guild. Here's a little about me and what I'm looking for.

- Dominion Guild
    - Anytime between 6 EST start to 10/11 EST end (I work a normal 9 to 5 so its important for me not to be burning the midnight oil, at least not too often)
    - Raiding nights Sunday through Thursday. Preferably 3-4 days a week.
    - I plan on rolling heals as either Esper or Medic.
    - Ideally, progression raiding would be between 12-16 hours a week.
    - I've played WoW (vanilla to WolLK raid experience) Rift, SWTOR all hardmodes, GW2. Feel free to ask about any experience I may have.

Ultimately, I'm an experienced player who is easy to get along with, knows my class, and is always staying on top of my class. Please feel free to reply here or shoot me a PM if your guild is a good fit for me.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Yay Dominion! Good luck finding a guild!
    Whistler likes this.
  3. Whistler

Whistler Cupcake

Bump! Let me heal you.
  4. Xothos

Xothos New Cupcake

We are slightly off you're schedule, but it may work out for you. <Straw Hat Pirates> is a group of ex-WoW/Rift players that are coming together for Wildstar. We raid Mon, Tues, Thurs 9pm - midnight EST, which looks to be a little later than you want, but figured I'd throw us out there.

Our current website (new as of yesterday) is http://strawhatguild.enjin.com
  5. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

6. PrimeMover

PrimeMover New Cupcake

Hey Whistler!
    I am looking for almost the exact same type of guild, so I thought I would pile on your thread here. I'll be rolling Chua and it is looking like a Spellslinger/Scientist but that could change upon some playtime. I have played EQ1, EQ2, Rift, Warhammer Online, SWTOR, GW2, and various others MMOs off and on.

Let me know if you find anything please as I am also interested and I will do the same for you!