1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

LFG Veteran Raider Looking for a Good Fit - Tank

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Yoshe, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Yoshe

Yoshe New Cupcake

Hi, I am looking forward to Wildstar, particularly their approach to raiding. Even though the game is several months away, it's never to early to look for a good fit. This post may be a bit long but it reflects that I take this seriously so please read on. :]

About Me
    I have been playing MMOs for over a decade, beginning with EQ1 and moving forward. In that time I have played many different games but most of my time has been put into WoW. I quit raiding in early MoP as the content didn't really interest me anymore and I have been out of commissions since then.

During that time I raided at a high level in TBC and WotLK. I led my own Guild during Cata as a more casual experience, demands on my time were high back then. I have experience Tanking, DPSing and Healing in many games and I'd like to think I can play any role well.

For Wildstar I want to get back into the "hardcore scene". I am also looking to Tank as this has been my favorite role for some time and Wildstar makes it look interesting. I am not married to any Faction, they are both fine. I live in NA but am happy to play anywhere and have the Internet connection to play on overseas servers.

What I Am Looking For
    Because of past experiences, I am extremely picky about the Guild I join. Many Guilds make promises that they have no ability to deliver on which wastes the time and money of their members. The Guild I choose for Wildstar should be a long term home, I am not looking for an inexperienced start up.

To summarize, what I want is a hardcore minded Guild with EXPERIENCED leadership. This means all the Officers, Raid Leader and GM have several years of experience, with PvE, in other games. This is the most important thing by far in my eyes.

Other pluses would be having a plan for launch, recruiting for specific roles and not just taking random members. I do not want to be in a zerg Guild or a place where I do not have a guaranteed raid slot when the time comes.

Availability
    Because of my work schedule, I have odd hours compared to most. I need a Guild that has 100% compatible times and is firm on these times. Here is when I am NOT available:

Monday: 5:00 PM - 7:30PM MST (PST but no DST)
    Tuesday 5:00 PM -8:00 PM MST (PST but no DST)
    Wednesday: 5:00 PM -7:30 PM MST (PST but no DST)
    Thursday: 5:00 PM -8:00PM MST (PST but no DST)
    Friday: Always available
    Saturday: Always available
    Sunday: Always available

I can raid as late as needed and as often as needed. The times I cannot play are when I work and my schedule is quite firm. Luckily it's not many hours.

Conclusion
    Thank you for reading my wall of text. As I said, having the right group means a lot too me. If I sound like I would make a good addition to your roster please reply here or PM me. I will get back to you asap.

I am also more than happy to answer any questions.
  2. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome to WildStar Central. Here is a link to the Personal Introductions Forum. You are not required to post there but doing so is a good way to meet some of our friendliest members. Tell Kat I said hi.

You may want to list your times available in PST/EST/GMT. I know it sounds silly, but some will struggle to convert your local timezone to whatever timezone they are most familiar with.

Good luck with your guild hunt. I hope you find the type of group you are looking for.
  3. Yoshe

Yoshe New Cupcake

Good suggestion. I did MST because in Arizona we don't have DST and it can lead to some misunderstandings. I'll be more specific though. :]
  4. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  5. Yoshe

Yoshe New Cupcake

Yes please do. :]
  6. Raevius

Raevius New Cupcake

Sent you a pm about our guild.
  7. Pezek

Pezek New Cupcake

Hey Yoshe,

I would encourage you to come check out Impulse over at www.impulseguild.org

If you have any other questions after checking out our site feel free to send me a PM on here or our site.

Thanks,
    Pezek
  8. Yoshe

Yoshe New Cupcake

Your raid times don't work for me. Please read my post.
  9. rwcujo

rwcujo New Cupcake

You should check out our website. I think we could be a good fit for you and I'm fairly certain raid times would work with your schedule. Link to the site is in my signature! If you're interested please app or PM me if you have any questions. Good luck in your search!!

Edit: of course now i see these are the times NOT available...