1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting Victurus Online Gaming Guild - 20/40 Raids/Warplots/Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'Dominion Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by Fencek, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Fencek

Fencek New Cupcake

[​IMG]

Victurus Online Gaming Guild is looking for North American gamer's to join our ranks. We have a community of amazing gamer's some casual and some hardcore. Our mixture of gamer's allows us to have a lively, active community with plenty of interaction while getting business done. We encourage our members to bring their family and friends with them to the guild so that they can interact and socialize with them and not feel alienated.

Victurus is an open recruitment guild because we believe everyone should have a place to hang their hat and call home with good friends and relationships to bond with while playing any game. We also believe the more the merrier, and we enjoy conversation in the guild. We are a no drama guild and do not tolerate any abuse of our members nor do we allow members to harass others. We will not allow public displays of stupidity in public channels and will take swift action against it.

Any gamer who wishes to raid with Victurus is required to fill out the application on our website. Once accepted they will be promoted to the rank of raider. All raiders have priority in raids and events. We will rotate social members into raids and events when able.

Victurus takes full advantage of a TeamSpeak 3 server, and encourages all members to participate in the conversations that take place on it.

We are currently looking for NA gamer's that can raid at these days and times.

Tuesday: 7pm - 11pm CST
    Wednesday: 7pm - 11pm CST
    Thursday: 7pm - 11pm CST

Check out our new site at www.victurus.com and register on our forums.
  2. Neverwho

Neverwho New Cupcake

Hey fellow cupcakes! So, I've been looking for a guild for quite some time and I ended up here, in Victurus. What can I say, I'm pretty happy about this place and we will be more than happy to see you amongst us!