1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Recruiting [ViP] Verum in Potentia, US [Exiles] - PvX Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparty Recruitment [Closed]' started by Saint1121, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Saint1121

Saint1121 New Cupcake

Founder History:

We're a group of players that have played multiple MMO's, and are now looking to make our mark on WildStar. The game we spent the most time on was WoW, where we either raider at high-end levels, or we did Arenas at the 2k+ levels. This is the first time we're going to be using Verum in Potentia as a guild name, and the first time we're making a guild pre-launch. We've had successful guilds in the past, but most of them fell apart due to recruitment issues, since trying to recruit new players when a game has been out for a few years is a pretty difficult thing to do.

Goals and Expectations:

Coming into WildStar everyone is expecting, and looking for something different, including the members of ViP. Everyone wants something different, and we plan on trying to meet the goals of just about everyone. With that in mind, we plan on putting together a 40-man raid group, two 20-man raid groups, having a Warplot, guild arena teams, guild battleground pre-mades, and just about anything else you could want from a guild. We plan on rolling on a PvP server so that world PvP will be available too.

Current Situation:

As it currently stands, the guild is extremely small, as it's only just been made. That being said, there are still a few months before the game is released, and we plan on growing before that time comes. If you have any questions, or you'd like to join the guild, check us out at: http://veruminpotentia.enjin.com/home
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Good luck with the Guild, and don't forget to Register in the all guilds thread :up:
  3. Saint1121

Saint1121 New Cupcake

Thanks, and I got that done, but I appreciate you taking the time to tell me about it.