1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WAKFU: The Animated Series on Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Black Wolf, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Black Wolf

Black Wolf Super Cupcake

WAKFU is an epic fantasy-adventure series. Ankama's goal is to release a high-quality English dub on Blu-Ray with English and Spanish subs.

[​IMG]

The WAKFU franchise is not that small, it even has an mmo. That is where the animated series finds its origin. Almost no one seems to know this game or animation though. But it's now time for some worldwide exposure and Ankama wants to do this in the form of a new Kickstarter campaign.

The campaign has been successfully funded already just after two days and the first stretch goal has been reached after just three. The next stretch goals contain English dubbing for Bonus episode 27, the Ogrest OVA and the entire Season Two!
    There are still three weeks to go in this highly popular campaign and it looks like most of the stretch goals can be reached.
    After seeing one of the best Kickstarter trailers ever (found below), I just had to pledge and help Ankama. The animations look amazing and I'm really looking forward to watch this as well.

Ankama have updated and improved their campaign with extra addons and rewards. They answer questions from backers with multiple comments each day. All I can say, Ankama has been shown excellence and is running one of the best campaigns I've seen. So, they deserve all the help you can give them.

If you're interested and want to get a hold on the exclusive release on Blu-Ray yourself, visit the campaign for all the information you want! The Kickstarter campaign can be found here: www.kickstarter.com/projects/1836563008/wakfu-the-animated-series

2. Purpleone

Purpleone New Cupcake

I'll take a look, thanx for sharing!
    I remember watching some chapters a while ago...
    Black Wolf likes this.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Seems...interesting tbh......although normally I wouldn't dig the artstyle....this one's pretty nice :D
    Black Wolf likes this.
  4. zekkdarklighter

zekkdarklighter Cupcake

it looks really fun! just wish I had the money for it...lol
    Black Wolf likes this.