1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Warparty - Guild Alliances

Discussion in 'Guilds, Circles and Warparties General' started by WarPlots, May 22, 2013.

1. WarPlots

WarPlots Cupcake

After reading ZAM's recent article featuring Gaff man, we at warplots.com believe that Warplot battling will be greater than one guild's quest for server top status. Taking a risk & calling it now, the best warparties will be those that unite elite guilds. Having two raid guilds capturing multiple raid bosses a week sounds better than one.

Right now, Warplots are faction based warfare that will see the best of the Dominion trade blows with the elite of the Exiles. A ranking system will make the top tier particularly impressive to watch, if only from a safe distance.
    “I'm not sure if we'll open it up to be guild versus guild as well, we'll kind of see, get some feedback on it and tune it. But the goal is that it's hardcore, you get the best of the best doing it. So it's not as much beating up noobs as its beating up other people who are good at it. We do it in tiers so that as you rank up you're fighting against guilds of your epicness.”
    - Jeremy Gaffney

You don't have to agree but if you do, feel free to use this thread to find other guilds/ groups willing to partner up ;) I will collect responses and edit this post with updates on newly formed alliances.

Thanks for your time,

-Brandon
    Classix and Sera Serenity like this.
  2. Kaelang

Kaelang Cupcake-About-Town

I also feel that the best PvPers will be alliances. Safety in numbers and all that. This thread could be a good hub for interested guilds. Nice initiative. :)
    WarPlots likes this.
  3. Classix

Classix Cupcake

Although we look forward to taking Seras, Arawulfs and your heads for our mantle we do hope at some point we can also go after our Dominion pals. :<

I think Alliance's will be a big part but I'm wary of the superpacts. It sometimes becomes less -fun- if one is to powerful and the otherside does not have anything to challenge them. Some people like dominating forces but I do like challenges more.
    WarPlots likes this.
  4. Coolio

Coolio New Cupcake

So far as War Parties are concerned, I wonder will they consist of members of a particular guild or will there be a group of players from a multitude of guilds whom can come together with one goal in mind.

Personally, I would prefer the latter since it enables you to get out your comfort zone and meet new people. It may just be me but I like to enjoy games with not only the friends I make within a guild but also everyone else.
    WarPlots likes this.
  5. Bolt

Bolt Cupcake

I like the idea of this. In fact, I'll will probably be interested in seeking out an allied guild or closer to release, and post launch.
  6. Freelancer

Freelancer Cupcake-About-Town

"Alliances" are already being formed, you just have to be in the know.

I highly doubt to potential validity or prowess of some already-formed "alliances" however. Seems a bit premature. Then again, they might be on to something.
  7. Victim

Victim New Cupcake

Just make sure your alliance goes on the same server and an opposing alliance. Zerging ruins open world PvP games