1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

NA Warrior DPS looking for a 40/20 Man Semi-Hardcore Guild

Discussion in 'Seeking Guilds, Circles and Warparties' started by David Archambault, May 6, 2014.

1. David Archambault

David Archambault New Cupcake

-Planning on playing warrior dps at launch.

-Looking for a 2 days a week raiding guild.

-I wanna join a east pvp server. Faction dosn't really matter. Would prefer Exile

-I'm looking to raid up to 10:30pm.

-Looking for some warplot action as well in our off days.

Hello, my nickname is Rabinu. Been playing Mmo since Anarchy online. Played almost every mmo since then. Been the most active in WoW mostly in vanilla and bc.

I'm a dedicated raider who always seek to perform at my best, gathering information about my class and boss strat. Always open to constructive comment about my play if needed be.

Can use any Voip, expect for skype... cause really if you guys wanna 40 man raid whit skype, i'm out lol

English isn't my main language, but can write and speak pretty well. Never been a problem in any of my past guild.

Feel free to ask question if anything missing, competent raider who isn't good at selling himself lol
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
  2. Eurlin

Eurlin New Cupcake

www.vengeanceclan.com

Check us out, our plans are pretty similar, but we expand into PST time as well since we're an international guild. Our current plan is 2 days a week for raiding, thursdays and Sundays. and PvP Monday Fridays, We're a Semi-hardcore guild in the sense that we don't pressure players to destroy their lives to play with us. We simply set a goal...and get it done!

We use Mumble for all of our gaming needs, and some social if you're bored :)

Let me know if you have any questions
  3. Darkzangetzu

Darkzangetzu New Cupcake

Check out http://wildstar.immortal-sanctum.net/. We are a gaming community that has been around for 3 years now and we are heading to wild-star (we will be Exiles), we will be on a pvp server and we are a EST guild, I will send you a PM with more info if you are interested.
  4. Hellspawnx

Hellspawnx Cupcake

DDM Guild a Gaming Community since 1999, We have over a decade of MMO experience as a raid guild. We raid Sat / Sun with Optional Mon 7:30 - 11 EST check us out at www.fraghard.com/wildstar We are a Dominion Guild on Pergo sever PvP

[​IMG]
  5. Heifinator

Heifinator New Cupcake

No Copy / Paste, ill spare you ;)

Deviant Evil might be a good fit, check out our recruitment site for a lot of easy to read info (instead of a wall of text). We don't do "Apps" if you are interested just fill out the 2 box form on our site for a raid officer interview and you can discuss in person if we are a good fit for you!

Thanks for your time and good luck!