1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

what animal patterns do the aurin come in?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Sep 15, 2013.

1. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

do the aurin have tiger fur or can the have feathers?, i just want to know

let the speculation began:D!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Well-Known Cupcake

They only come in blue, purple, and pink. The tails never change but they get rabbit ears, cat ears, and human ears.
  3. Brynnevere

Brynnevere Cupcake

I believe we've seen green and generic brown as well.

I think basically any animal that you've seen sing in a Disney or Don Bluth movie will have an Aurin pattern. Although there may not be in "under the sea" patterns.
    Kash and Chronas like this.
  4. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Well-Known Cupcake

LOL! :up:
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Don't forget bat ears, Butterfly ears, mouse ears and many more:D
    Kash and Kataryna like this.
  6. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

im not asking what they can have im asking what patterns can their skin or fur come in, what kinds of tatoos ore tribal markings can the have, like peacock feather patterned fur or skin:D
  7. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

I think it's pretty much just basic skin colours, except the males seem to come in blue, green and pinkish as well. That said, no patterns as far as I've seen (other than two concept art pictures, but I haven't seen those in any in-game footage so far).
  8. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

Males have come in nearly every color under the rainbow plus more based on all of the screenshots and videos I've seen.

However, the Epic Paths Drop video shows a male aurin, Franko, with clearly patterned skin/fur on his tail and perhaps his ears as well. He was pretty heavily armored though so not all was seeable but it did suggest that we will see animal patterns on them which by the way is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
  9. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

For the hair, ears, and tail colors, the options are pretty extensive. There even seems to be multiple color patterns. I don't mean like, blue with red, but I have seen some light shades of green, with a much darker shade on the tips. And the Aurin guy on this picture seems to have more than just a solid shade of pink on his hair and tail, too. Notice how his tail seems to have a a dark blueish grey on it.
    screen6_02.png

As for the skin, I think I have seen some unnatural shades (like blue), but I'm not 100% sure. We'll definitely be able to choose between regular human skintones. It'd be cool if we actually had a choice for some furry skintone patterns, which according to some people, we probably will :D
  10. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Way off topic, but i've noticed it before....those pants....it fits so awesomely!!! (best word eva!!)

The looks are just...plain awesome (although he should lose the shoulder fillers.....but hey...he is an Aurin)
  11. Revon

Revon Well-Known Cupcake

That's hair, though, not skin. As for hair colours/patterns, there's the striped one you mentioned, purple with white dots at the tips, light pink with white, green, light blue, blue, hotpink and orange with white tips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It seems hair and skin colour are separate, meaning hair patterns come with the hair colour. Females, so far, have only had purple hair and one skin colour so far. I wonder if that'll change. :/

[​IMG]
  12. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

LOL his ass looks fine :D I think the artstyle is perfect, aside form the shoulders/chest area on every male character. It's kind of off-putting.