1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What Class will you play?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Stich, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Galactigun

Galactigun New Cupcake

Woot, Thanks :)
  2. Mantard

Mantard New Cupcake

I am torn between Medic and Esper for healing! Medic reminds me of my Old Pally from WoW! I will just have to try both if I can get in a beta!
  3. coreymj78

coreymj78 Cupcake-About-Town

Slinger all the way. The only other class that catches my attention is the Engy class. And that is only because they look cool and they have "pets." But then again, I kind of doubt they play like a ranger/hunter class, and because I always go ranged DPS, well, Slinger it is (because I can't stand casters).
  4. BisonBeeblebrox

BisonBeeblebrox Cupcake

Definitely rolling a warrior first. Why? Swords. Big glowy ones. And arm cannons. And circular saw shields. Yes.
    But I know I'm going to end up making an alt of everything. Did the exact same thing with WoW. All the classes look awesome and really fun to play.

Edit: Speaking of which, do we know how many characters a player can create per account? How about per server?
  5. Radiohero

Radiohero New Cupcake

Mordesh Engineer followed very close by a Medic whose race I have yet to decide on :]
  6. Kay

Kay Cupcake

As a fan of mages and spell-casting classes, I'm going to roll a Spellslinger, with a focus on magic sigils and spells, and probably run a bit of hybrid of healing/DPS/utility, with abilities like Arcane Missiles, Charged Shot, Dual Fire, Void Slip, Void Pact, Gate, Distortion, and Astral Infusion (at least, judging by the abilities we've seen so far)
  7. Saza

Saza Cupcake

I'm going to roll a stalker as my main. I'm a little tempted by a spellslinger too, but probably will stick with stalker. I love melee classes and movement based tanks always appeal to me.
  8. Perigon

Perigon Cupcake

I'm probably gonna roll a stalker, or possibly a engineer. I have a feeling though that the stalker live stream will definitely make me want to roll with it first.
  9. Rooly

Rooly New Cupcake

I usually always play the assassin/rogue style class which is in this case the Stalker. The spellslinger has caught my attention but I suspect it won't be enough!