1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Jkaplan, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Lucker McNoob

Lucker McNoob Cupcake

Just finished The Last of Us. Not brilliant, but still very good.

Playing Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded at the moment - fun nostalgia but man those puzzles are driving me crazy at times. The genre have come a long way since the 80's.

Going to play The Walking Dead: 400 days this weekend. And some Rocksmith. :up:
  2. Cael

Cael New Cupcake

Highly recommend Rouge Legacy, very fun and fairly challenging(to me) Action Platformer with some RPG elements.
  3. Zero713

Zero713 Cupcake

Walking Dead 400 Days is out. I am gonna pick that up for the weekend, and I might grab MG Revengence while it is on sale on Live as well. I love me some hack n slash.

Also, if you haven't played The Walking Dead by Telltale Games, do yourself a favor and play it. The story is amazing, characters are great, and I actually cared what happened. Those few words do not do the experience justice, just pick it up and play!
  4. Draogon

Draogon Cupcake-About-Town

Once you've played 400 days, come back here and tell us what you think. I'll tell you now it's utter craptastic.
  5. 5TiCK

5TiCK New Cupcake

I'm usually just playing Dota 2 all of the time. I can't bring myself to play any other MMO until Wildstar. I try to dabble with GW2 time after time, but it always ends up in my running around mindlessly and closing out within 5 mins. But if anyone want's to play Dota 2 with me sometime, add me on Steam, sqd//5TiCk
  6. Ergilion

Ergilion Cupcake

Diablo III (trying to get the monk to lvl 60... so tedious!)

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

WoW (mainly just running BT once a week in hopes that the mainhand glaive drops... also some leveling)

League of Legends, rarely...

Just finished Deadpool, now if i just could finish metro last light...

:p

ALSO! Going to start collecting Warhammer miniatures after a loooooong time :geek:
  7. Space-Coyote

Space-Coyote New Cupcake

The Last of Us was the last (hee-hee) game I properly played and enjoyed, after that it has mostly been brief moments with different pc-games and playing/idling in WoW. Don't think that'll change much before GTA V.
  8. 5ou1

5ou1 New Cupcake

All of my gaming time has been going to Planetside 2. Great game but I know that it's not for everyone. Haha When Wildstar drops I will definitely be pushing it more towards the back burner though :D
  9. Draogon

Draogon Cupcake-About-Town

Decided to pick up Sleeping Dogs, if you like GTA games you NEED to pick this up, so much better.
  10. Veregx

Veregx New Cupcake

I've been playing the games I've picked up from the Steam Sale. Finished The Walking Dead yesterday and then went on a binge of playing Bioshock Infinite today and finished it. Really loved this game, and I really feel like an idiot after finishing it having not picked up on any of the hints as to what was going on the whole time. Ha ha.

Will start up Borderlands 2 tomorrow most likely.
  11. Nayukhuut`Chet

Nayukhuut`Chet Cupcake

Mmo wise I'm raiding in Rift and faffing about GW2. Other game wise I'm still working on Diablo 3 (keep getting bored), HoMM 6, and Dead Space 2/3.
  12. MrFallenAngel

MrFallenAngel New Cupcake

I will be going back to playing FireFall to get back on par with my healing abilities, that is due to the difficulty it presents. Hit me up some time in game. I use the same Tag.
    Mellkor likes this.
  13. Devorak

Devorak New Cupcake

Been playing CS GO. Easily the hardest and most frustrating shooter I've ever played. I'm nearly 20 hours into the game and still learning to aim and shoot reliably. Any other game and I'd have quit by now but the idea of being genuinely good at the game is a huge incentive to me.
    NILVIO likes this.
  14. Lisa

Lisa New Cupcake

I'm playing Assassins Creed, Cube World, LOL. Trying to keep bush and not think about Wildstar.
  15. Lyng

Lyng New Cupcake

Dota 2, Chivalry, Skyrim....and the odd Civ 5 and Crusader Kings II game here and there.
  16. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

nothing because im sooooooo HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Dedlaw

Dedlaw Cupcake-About-Town

Currently running through a heavily modded Morrowind.

Also started Wakfu yesterday, just felt like being a bit more laid back & playing a point+click game