1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What is Your Intended Main- As of Now?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by ImmortalExile, May 7, 2013.

?

What Class Will be Your Main?

1. Warrior

16.8%
  2. Esper

23.5%
  3. Spellslinger

27.3%
  4. Stalker

16.3%
  5. "Crook Wielder"

6.1%
  6. "Rifle Wielder"

10.1%
  1. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

I'm just curious. I like seeing results. So the poll is here so we may all see the results.
    I tend to favor Healer classes, though I really want to try my hand at tanking in WildStar!

So lets see where we are right now community wise!
    Dysp likes this.
  2. Exa

Exa New Cupcake

The class the caught my eye off the bat was the Esper. Seems like a support/dps class to me and the lil furry purple aurin class =p. But I wouldn't mind rolling a solider either. At least until the two new classes come out.
  3. azmundai

azmundai Well-Known Cupcake

esper for now, though it really really depends. i might go stalker tank to start .. or rifle/engineer if it can tank. Or w/e the other healer is. really too early to tell.
  4. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

ESP-er for me. I love the look of their spells and I tend to roll magic/healing/ranged as primaries anyways. The "crook wielder" might be my second choice if they have healing abilities.

Edit: ESP-ers in the lead!
  5. Outburstz

Outburstz Cupcake-About-Town

Give me a sword and get outta my way
    wasabi likes this.
  6. WildStone

WildStone Cupcake

Stalker all the way to the top of the PVP hierarchy! :D

Soooo stoked about Wildstar and Sooooooooo stoked about playing the stalker lol
  7. Maxtross

Maxtross Cupcake-About-Town

At first i'm planning for Esper,but now i'm gunning for the 'main healer' class to be announce.
  8. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

After playing Smite for the last couple months, I'm starting to lean towards tanking. So right now it's either Warrior or Stalker for my Draken but I am interested by whatever wields the crook.
  9. Eluldor

Eluldor Cupcake-About-Town

Can't really say, because my Race choice partly determines my class (4th exile hope). I eventually get around to playing all styles/classes. At first I thought spellslinger would be cool, then esper, and now interested in "crook yielder" and "rifle wielder".

I see warrior and stalker as being more Fantasy (using melee and being standard classes) than Sci-Fi - so sorta keeping them at a distant atm. Soo I'll vote...
  10. Valtomus Hunter

Valtomus Hunter New Cupcake

I'm leaning towards Cassian Esper/Scientist...

However, if that doesn't turn out to be my cup of tea I'll probably go Cassian Warrior/Explorer.

- Valt
    Anoesis likes this.
  11. Cowboy

Cowboy Cupcake-About-Town

"The Stalkers’ training begins with an injected serum of advanced nanotechnology. The nanites within the serum instantly create a cerebral interface that gives the Stalker access to powerful technological abilities—such as advanced stealth capabilities, optical holoprojection, and enhanced defenses. This interface also accelerates and enhances the Stalker’s physiological systems, allowing them to execute impressive physical feats and complex martial arts disciplines. These abilities, used in concert with a pair of well-balanced alloy clawblades, make the Stalker a fearsome opponent on the field of battle.
    Stalkers are also masters of tactical combat. Using their neurological enhancements, they strategically control the battlefield, utilizing combat hardware such as proximity mines to maximize their kill potential in each and every encounter. Their cerebral interface also provides real-time analytical data during encounters, allowing Stalkers to energize their clawblades based on their opponents’ greatest vulnerabilities. The result? During combat, Stalkers leave a pile of corpses in their wake before silently disappearing into the shadows."http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/the-game/classes/stalker.php

It doesn't get much more techy-sci-fi than that IMO :D Ask Arnold how technologically advanced Predator was... yeah, that's basically a stalker, heh.
    Lumzk likes this.
  12. vondarkness

vondarkness Cupcake

Definitely the rifle wielder, for the same reason as eluldor!
    Though, is there any chance the rifle wielder wears heavy armor?
    Might be unbalanced, but heavy armors tends to look better !
  13. Ender

Ender Well-Known Cupcake

I'll most likely join the bandwagon and play Esper ^^ Though I'm also looking quite a bit at Spellslinger, so I think it really will depend on what I end up having the most fun with, hopefully I'll get a chance to try it out before launch ^^

I'm also quite interested in potential of the "crook wielding" class, and hope I can combine it with the fourth Exile race, as that is my plan currently, for one of my major alts.
    Evion likes this.
  14. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Esper healer, and stalker tank,
    from the classes we know about.

But i'm soooo curious for the new tank and healer class....will probably roll those :D
    Irullan likes this.
  15. BlindSear

BlindSear Super Cupcake

Stalker, either dps or tank depending on team needs... Though that's the "intended" main, last time I stuck to an intended main was.... never... I'll probably end up as something completely different.
  16. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

all I know is for now my main is a Chua. Class, I have to wait for the reveal of the final classes.
  17. ImmortalExile

ImmortalExile Cupcake-About-Town

I'm surprised at how popular Esper seems to be. I figured Spellslinger would be the class that most flocked to. I know it's a little early to decide, especially without the reveal of the final two classes... Even I'm on the fence.
    I said Warrior, and as of now, that will probably be it.
    But like Ender, this Crook class has me super excited and I need to see it!
  18. Jackie1st

Jackie1st Cupcake

Well a few people are leaning towards the rifle wielder being a ranged tank, so it it quite possible.

As for me I'm leaning towards warrior, who needs all that fancy magic and science when you can just bash people with a big sword.
    Though I can't really say for sure until I see the final two classes and actually play the game for myself.
  19. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

I used to think that I wanted to be da MAD HEALZ, but now that I think back on my experience with Diablo 3; I feel that no matter how appealing the ranged classes may be; I won't truly be happy unless I'm in the thick of things and HITTING STUFF. :p

So probably Warrior or Stalker :p. If one of the two unrevealed classes is indeed a melee healer, that'd be a strong contender, too :p.
    Evion likes this.
  20. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

so far all I know about my main is that its a Exile and a Scientist im considering whether I want to play as a role or just pick a class for fun and go out and have a adventure and leave worrying about group roles and the pve grind dungeons and raids (eldar game) till later once I know more about the world since there is so much I would like to see on planet Nexus first

i'll also pick the rumoured Undead race if there is one but as for what class I really dont know as there all appealing to me
    ImmortalExile likes this.