1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What MMOs are you playing in the meantime?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Nonsensicles, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Sivri

Sivri New Cupcake

If you still have the cards that followed in the game-boxes, all you have to do is make sure you have a picture of them you can email them. I had my GW account re-activated after 3 years or so without much of a problem because I kept the boxes pretty much in the condition they came in. Took me about a day to get through costumer support and have the problem solved (though I didn't sit and wait by the computer for them to reply)

Edit: Oh and, also if you can remember what your characters were called, that helps too, along with any other account informations you might remember.
  2. Ixath

Ixath New Cupcake

Ahhh I finally got my GW account to work. I forgot the characters had first and last names. That solved all the problems! Now i'm trying to remember how to play and that's a whole 'nother story.
    Sivri likes this.
  3. Frozenoak

Frozenoak Founding Member

I'll be playing SW:TOR starting tomorrow. I hope it's enough to keep my busy until I get my go at WS.
  4. Blue Skunk

Blue Skunk New Cupcake

I had a short gaming break, but after the holidays I will get back to some light WoW and Diablo 3 (when it finally gets released).

I got onto my brothers SW:ToR early today when he was at work - it's very good, but just not quite right for me.
  5. vikingmand

vikingmand New Cupcake

I'm playing GW and WoW until GW2 comes out, then I will be playing that until wildstar comes out and then probably 50/50 gw2 and wildstar if I like wildstar.
  6. Akhrin

Akhrin New Cupcake

With Aion having announced free-to-play in Europe from February I've picked up a month's subscription to get back into it.
  7. Oubliette

Oubliette Founding Member

There I am, page 1, playing City of Heroes.

Here I am, still playing City of Heroes. ^.^

4+ years. Still enjoying it.
  8. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

I have been playing EQ2, but with SOEs latest great idea, most of the guild has gone AWOL, so I might move my attention to SWTOR ... or maybe take a break while doing my final project and finish my education :p
  9. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

Still playing CoH and will continue to do so! As always, my global is @BKM61 feel free to drop me a line anytime! Just make sure you let me know you're from Wildstar Central and not some random stranger, eh? You would not believe the oddball requests I get sometimes...
  10. Oabe

Oabe Cupcake-About-Town

man i start SWTOR, stopped after getting to 50 due to boredom, some how EVE keeps dragging me back in, no matter how tired i get of it
  11. Lemonater

Lemonater New Cupcake

I am still stuck in Runes of Magic, awaiting the release of Wildstar's Beta.
  12. Radiostorm

Radiostorm New Cupcake

I haven't been able to stomach an MMO since I quit World of Warcraft years ago. Everything new feels like a slipshod clone of Blizzard's monster, and I am so tired of that type of game. The only two games I'm looking forward to are Wildstar and Guild Wars 2, and only tepidly.
  13. SiegaPlays

Funny, I do not have the same experience with all of the games I am trying. There is always something special that gives them their own feel. Sure there are features that are similar, but that is only because they turned out to be a success and people can't do without, when they get used to something key. Be it easy travelling, not having to run from guild lobby to where the h**k one died on the far off plains of another continent or something third.

Currently bumping around Diablo III, stuck on Belial until I get some serious resistance to my gear. I took advantage of last weeks half price blitz on SOE marketplace to add another year of gold sub on EQ2 for half the price, even though I have been distracted by the latest storm of game videos about this and that from E3 and Robo refering here :) So I have 2 games right now.

I would like to return to Rift for a month or two for the next patch comming out, and to WoW for upcomming content, and SWTOR to finish my class quests. Dipping my tender toes into a couple of other games, just for a month or two each until WildStar comes out is definitly an option. Might give Vanguard a twirl again with f2p. If they were all the same, I could just stay with EQ2, but they are not, some features are more polished, some have more depths and some has something EQ2 does not, which I miss sometimes - like Rift public raid events, WoW far better Dungeon Finder and SWTORs class/companion stories. Char creators for Rift and SWTOR er fun too.

I could prolly spend a day on a demo version of WildStar char creation thrilling about the options /hinthint
  14. Tiktak

Tiktak Cupcake-About-Town

I think I'll always be playing EvE Online. Inferno has opened up an entirely new game for me pretty much.

For once in my life, since leaving WoW, I don't even feel the least bit of temptation to return.

None-MMO wise... I dusted off Hellgate:London recently. Slowly working my way through that.

Guild Wars 2 is out in a couple of months but...I don't know... It just doesn't excite me like WildStar. Lol.
  15. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

GW2 when it comes out. Diablo3 though I am slacking in leveling my monk. Firefall. waiting for planetside 2 and this game of course
  16. Amlin

Amlin Cupcake

At the moment, I'm killing time with GW2, TSW, and STO. Played Diablo 3 for a while but shortly got bored. I'm actually looking forward to this game far more than I am with GW2 when it hits live.
    SiegaPlays likes this.
  17. Laughter

Laughter New Cupcake

I was playing a little bit of Tera and I do enjoy it.. but can't seem to get totally into it. I have plans on getting into Guild Wars 2. Still have an active WoW account even though I play maybe 2 hours a week. Final Fantasy XIV is always fun. The Secret World as well.

Someone has an MMO problem. :3
  18. Dragor

Dragor Cupcake

I started to play The Secret World recently and I really like it. So now I´m playing EVE Online, The Secret World and GW2 when its finally released.
  19. SiegaPlays

Not getting tired of WoW, but not really getting too obsessive either. MoP will change that for a couple of weeks.

I tried out Vanguard yesterday, and I might stick around long enough to see how the f2p trial model ends up looking. Knowing SOE however, I am not betting for any of the needed changes, that would up the games chance 50% for getting a solid hybrid playerbase. Not sure why they continue to tweak their models for highest pressure points, when they can do just as much or better on a larger community with a couple of decency changes.
  20. SirRobin

SirRobin Cupcake-About-Town

Right now, MMORPG wise, I'm tinkering around in The Secret World and The Old Republic. However, I've again canceled my subscription to TOR and probably will for TSW too. Have Guild Wars II prepurchased but after so many disappointing MMORPG's, over the last few years, I'm not expecting it to hold my interest for very long either. Right now, Wildstar and Planetside II are the only things of interest on my radar.