1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What MMOs have you played?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Fate Flyer, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Zybak

Zybak Cupcake-About-Town

1. Runescape Classic
    2. WoW
    3. Tried Rift for fun.
    4. SWTOR (was good for a few months)
    5. Guild Wars 2 (figured I would run out of stuff to do before I even before I played it)
  2. Chosenxeno

Chosenxeno Cupcake-About-Town

PSO(Hacked J Swords!!!Oh yea!! lol)
    Monster Hunter(Still the best Swords ever!!!!! I don't care if that's legendary lol)
    WOW( Finally got a new computer and was initially going to see what all this Everquest nonsense was about :) I still don't know spent 6 years here on and off lol )
    Vanguard( 2007 version spent 3 months here before I smartened up and bought the Burning Crusade. I'll always be thankful. For it is because of Vanguard that I know how to overclock Nvidia cards haha)
    Perfect World(in between WOW patches)
    Allods(in between WOW patches)
    ROM(wow patches)
    Vindictus(Decent game, but it's currently the reason I am not overly excited about this new focus on "action" combat in recent MMOs. It get's old fast.)
    Rift(on and off since release. Currently on since WOW is off permanently. A damn fine product)
    Swtor(AHAHAHAAHAHAHA)
    RaiderZ(Got that Monster Hunter itch, but no Wii?)
  3. Valin

Valin Cupcake

I have tried; RIFT, Allods online, Aion, Atlantica online, CABAL online, Champions online, DC Universe online, Dragonica online, Guild wars, League of legends, Lineage 2, MapleStory, Perfect world, Runes of magic, SUN

I have played properly: WoW, Warhammer Online, EverQuestII, LotRO and SWToR
    WoW is the only one I really played for many years, I think it does have much to do with the humour in the game, it has some charm, at least in the early WoW. Also the early raids are really good.
    SWToR I played a while too, but I didn't like it very much, mainly because it was waaay to easy and the content wasn't very exciting, mostly played it to be social with friends.
    EverQuestII I do like, but I had so much to do recently that I havn't had time to play it, and now I kinda lost interest. Never got to max level, so I don't know how it is in endgame.
    LotRO was interesting, but I just didn't get that urge to play like I did with WoW (vanilla).
    Warhammer Online - I do like much of the mechanics, but it never really cathed on it seems. They had some good ideas with public quests and special zoonrewards and also the pvp was very nice.