1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What mouse are you using?

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by John, Apr 18, 2013.

1. John

John "That" Cupcake

I'm trying out a Logitech G400 and I can't say I like it very much so far. Curious what other Wildstar-ers are using.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

i'm just using a cheap $15 mouse. Hubby is on his second Logitech G500, and he loves it. He likes that it has the weights in the bottom, the extra buttons, and the speed/sensitivity adjustment.
  3. TehTic

TehTic Cupcake

Personally my favorite is my 15-year-old Microsoft right thumb trackball which is no longer made. For gaming I use a Razer DeathAdder.
  4. Azzurri

Azzurri Podcaster

logitech g600
    Rogosh likes this.
  5. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Logitech m570 and an XBox 360 controller. I do not have the funds, nor the need, nor desire to spring for high-end gaming tech, though I will say that that technology is sexy as <REDACTED>.

On a somewhat related note, my brother is getting me HotS themed headphones to replace the ones I've been using for all this years. He claims the exposed foam is already ripe for fungal growth, but I've yet to see anything spring out of it.
  6. lusciifi

lusciifi Cupcake-About-Town

I have a naga, but for me its biggest waste of money out there. I just couldn't get used to pressing the side buttons and would have gotten the same performance out of a 20$ logitech.
    Xaroc and Methios like this.
  7. Dyraele

Dyraele "That" Cupcake

Currently I have an old MX518. It still works fine but all the grip coating on the black sides is worn off except a couple patches. Drives me nuts as it just feels weird in the spots it still is there. Getting time to replace the thing but I really like it. Not too many buttons and not too little.
    moneda likes this.
  8. moneda

moneda Cupcake-About-Town

The classic MX518, since my Naga stopped working.
  9. Annihilist

Annihilist New Cupcake

I have a Logitech G700 that I picked up just before GW2 came out. It's a really nice mouse. Pair it with my Razer Nostromo and its perfect for MMO's, although I could see me running out of buttons for something like WoW, it is great for something like GW2 and (I hope) Wildstar.
  10. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

Just a simple Razer DeathAdder for me, I also use a Nostromo sometimes depending on the game.
  11. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

I'm also using a Logitech g400, it's by far the most comfortable mouse I've ever used.
    Usually when I play MMORPG's I use my Naga, but it feels so cheap and plastic, aswell as being really small. I'm glad that Wildstar doesn't have the need for as many keybinds as certain other MMO's, because I certainly don't ever want to use my Naga again.
  12. Jersaun Korris

Jersaun Korris Cupcake-About-Town

Logitech G9X Laser.....soooooo good! It even has this weight system for custom feel, and interchangeable chassis.
  13. Jynetik

Jynetik "That" Cupcake

Razer DeathAdder

I love the rubberized surface, it's a very responsive highly "flick-able" mouse, it doesn't offend me visually, I get a lot of mileage out of the side buttons and the driver software, and it matches my Lycosa keyboard.

My SO is a logitech fangirl, G500, the latest and greatest logitech keyboard and headset to boot.
    ruff_ethereal likes this.
  14. Beetle

Beetle Special Cupcake

I use a Naga and I love mine, I've had it for awhile now and haven't had any problems with it. Really cool mouse with plenty of buttons lol :ninja:
  15. Rai

Rai Cupcake-About-Town

Cyborg's R.A.T. 7, BADASS! :sneaky:

[​IMG]
    ruff_ethereal and Extatica like this.
  16. Aheadache

Aheadache Well-Known Cupcake

I was using a USB puppy mouse but the middle wheel broke on it. $18 The eyes are the buttons.

[​IMG]

Now I have a simple black USB $30 Lenovo Laser Mouse. Very smooth easy clicking nice wheel and a long cable, I love it.
    ruff_ethereal, Lumzk, Phakz and 3 others like this.
  17. Inimicus

Inimicus Cupcake

I use a Naga and i love it, use it for all games, in LoL it lets me use items with ease, i have small hands and so it's the right size and the shape feels good, i could see how someone with bigger hands might find it a problem though, depending on your preferred grip
  18. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

Naga here since couple of years, can't imagine not having the buttons at hand now :)
  19. Nekofest

Nekofest Cupcake-About-Town

SteelSeries Sensei

Don't see a need for all the side buttons on a mouse, but I'm sure I would find a use for them if I had them.
  20. cali

cali Cupcake-About-Town

I'm using a Razer Naga but my right mouse button intermittently does not work :-( I found some other people on their forums so i guess it's not an uncommon problem. I'll probably get one of the new logitec ones next since everything I've gotten from them has lasted forever. I used my G5 mouse for like 5 years and also my G15 for that long.