1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What race will you be?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Fb62, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Bravadorado

Bravadorado Cupcake-About-Town

Sigh, like I said, I'm not arguing this anymore. I did however read your post in an effort to actually be civil, and I feel it is important to tell you that what you did IS breaking the NDA. You (By LAW) are not allowed to tell other people that you are in the beta. Doing so is a violation of your contract with carbine and you are putting yourself at high risk of being banned from this site and removed from the beta, not to mention possible fines or etc for breaking the law you swore to abide by.

You can say it wasn't an NDA-breach all you want, but it truly was.
  2. Teerack

Teerack Cupcake-About-Town

@Ardent - omitting your participation isn't part of any standard NDA, it's only a rule on this site unless it was explicitly added, but considering you can only see the contract when someone gets into the beta you'd have no way of knowing if it was or not... so you can continue to pretend to know what you're talking about. :) and I guess you think people that don't agree with you when you have a weak argument are non civil... makes sense. /shrugs.

I'll probably end up as an Aurin stalker.
  3. McGamer

McGamer Cupcake

Chua chaos achieved
  4. Bravadorado

It's part of this NDA, and something I've seen mentioned in far too many places to dismiss it as simple rumor or false information.

My argument wasn't weak, it's the same argument that many many people have posted on another thread where it is the actual topic at hand. The civil comment was actually a comment on myself, and had nothing to do with you. I wanted you to understand that I was not one of those people who blindly dismissed your writing and pointed out a strawman (Albeit a very important strawman). I find it thoroughly disgusting when an argument is met with "LOL DIDNT READ U MAD BRO QQ", and so my aim was to ensure you did not assume that of me.

Regardless, the discussion is off-topic, there is another thread specifically aimed at it, post there. This will be my last post here (In the foreseeable future) as I am just finishing up another thread and then I have things to do on my guild's site. Lates.
  5. Teerack

Teerack Cupcake-About-Town

Except nothing close to that actually happened...
  6. Bravadorado

Sigh, I was so close to finished with that thread when this alert popped up too. I didn't say it happened, here. I told you an opinion of mine, and that I did not want you to view me in a way that I am not attempting to be.

Short and sweet: My "civil" comment can be translated to "I'm not like some douche that would ignore you". That's all, nothing more. I'm not saying you think I'm a douche, I'm not saying you're uncivil. It was simply me stating, for the record, that I am in fact not a douche. Now let us thoroughly bury this off topic back and forth in the deepest, darkest grave that exists.
  7. Ayora

Ayora Cupcake-About-Town

<Mod Fab> As requested by a few, I'm here to explain this little NDA situation.

As we are all well aware the NDA is the Beta testers agreement with Carbine to keep all information secret. If you're in Beta, you do NOT reveal anything nor do you tell anyone you are a part of it.

If anyone is caught breaking the NDA then they WILL be taken care of, be it by myself, Zap or any of the WSC Mod team, and yes, it will be reported to Carbine.

When signing up to Wild Star Central you also agreed to this.

• Any content that is in violation of applicable laws, including in violation of Beta/Alpha Non-Disclosure Agreements is prohibited.

Editing posts will do you no good either, we have eyes everywhere ;)

Now lets wrap this up shall we? There is no need for this here Cupcakes! </Mod Fab>
  8. Castia

Castia New Cupcake

I'm definitely going to play Dominion but I'm undecided on Chua or Cassian. I really love the Chua, the animations are great and I really like the vibe of the race but sometimes (in other games) gear looks terrible on the smaller races.
    Gomer likes this.
  9. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

male aurin esper or staff class(if they have one coming out)