1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What race will you choose and why?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Jabberwocky, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Vobrias

Vobrias New Cupcake

I plan on making a Cassian Esper, their just so me, from them being all highborn and everything and how feel that they are better than the other (Lesser :p) races . If i had to pick a second race it would be Chua i do like being wickedly small :up:.
  2. Draxus

Draxus Cupcake

Chua... and Chua... because ... Chua :)
  3. Sarigar

Sarigar Cupcake

I'm a big dude, and I tend to prefer 'big guy' type characters. Right now I'm most likely going to start with a Mechari Warrior (probably modeled after Blackblood from the ABC Warriors) and a Granok Engineer/Rifleman. However, I also like playing Human, so I will most likely also have a Human Spellslinger and a Cassian Esper.

Currently I am indifferent to the Mordesh, so I have no plans for them. I think they would have been better as the "lead" race of a third faction, dedicated to messing things up for everyone else, but that's wishful thinking.

I don't typically like little races, and the Aurin are pretty much the exact opposite of everything I like in an MMO race, so I will probably skip them. The Chua, I don't know yet; I found I liked the Asura in GW2 a lot, and the Chua remind me of the Asura. So a Chua character is not out of the question.
  4. Sarigar

Sarigar Cupcake

This sums up my current thoughts on the Aurin:

Leela: "Is that a hobbit?"
    Bender: "No, that's a hobo and a rabbit. But they're makin' a hobbit!"
    Jabberwocky likes this.
  5. Wildebeest

Wildebeest Cupcake

Mechari, because nothing is more badass than an android who is part of a galaxy conquering empire.
  6. Mahanaxar

Mahanaxar Cupcake

Depends on what faction my guild chooses when we come over. If Exile I'll likely make a Mordesh Stalker and Human Esper. If Dominion I'll make a Drakken Stalker and Cassian Esper.
  7. Furiux

Furiux New Cupcake

I will role a Chua main 100% path, Scientist. I love lore and little plot twists ingame! Alt: Cassian Soldier;)
    FOR THE DOMINION
  8. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

what does everybody still think their rabbit people there not friggen rabbit people, heck you can have them look totally deferent like a tiger on steroids:D
  9. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

Aurin Male because I do not like the bulked up character look.
  10. Kayhos

Kayhos New Cupcake

Easy.
    Mechari.
    Why?
    Giant. 8ft. Robot. That. Is. Made. Of. Armor. And. Wears. Armor.

What else do I have to say?
  11. Vobrias

Vobrias New Cupcake

Lets hope so:up: , i like looking unique :sneaky:.
  12. Grelin

Grelin Cupcake

That's a good question. There is no doubt that I will have Exile characters, mainly the Granok and Aurin, but I for sure will have my mains on the Dominion side.Definitely a Draken Warrior as my main, a Cassian Esper as an alt, and of course the little furry buggers of death, the chua, as a engy class, maybe even spellslinger.

Just like in every single game that has small characters like Goblins, Gnomes, or Asura... I seem to make them my new mains because of the awesome trollish nature that they have, especially Goblins. The Chua for sure remind me of Goblins in Warhammer Online, small and annoying. They make you a crazy lunatic irl just because you play they so much in an MMO. I certainly hope that the engy class will have heavy armor and a whole lot of cc... because if they do, Wildstar might just surpass the amount of fun i've had playing in Warhammer Online as Goblins...
  13. Shao

Shao New Cupcake

Chua of course !! Because i love the furs.

Chua / ******** / Settler
  14. Tex Arcana

Tex Arcana Cupcake-About-Town

I am torn between a Human Spellslinger and a Granok Engineer and a Mechari Stalker and a Chua Esper and a Draken Warrior and a Mordesh Medic and ... and ... and ... and ...

Damn Altoholism. Stupid game hasn't even launched and I can't make up my mind.
  15. Tiiria

Tiiria Cupcake

My main will be a female draken spellslinger. Why? Because they're damn sexy, that's why.

Second character a female mechari medic.

Third either a chua (for insane fun rp purposes) or a cassian esper.But I'll probably end up making one of each because altoholism. And I'll probably end up with extra drakens of other classes if there are enough character creation options because altoholism. And probably go exile on a different server and make one of each or more because altoholism. And never make it to max level on any of them because... And only love a few but still play them all because... And hate a class but play it anyway... And spend all my time... And write twenty backstories... And and and.... I AM SO ADDICTED.

All female (except the chua?) because generally if I can't relate to the character enough, I don't like playing it. Plus I just like the female body types better. And it makes me feel sexy. ;D
    Tex Arcana likes this.
  16. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Well i'll have Alts, Aurins, Granok and Mordesh's

But my faaaave race is Mordesh :3
  17. Tex Arcana

Tex Arcana Cupcake-About-Town

Sounds like some of us should form a guild called "ALTOHOLICS ANONYMOUS" ... :D
    Yinello and FelixAkuma like this.
  18. CptElendi

CptElendi Cupcake-About-Town

Aurin 'cause aint nobody destroy the forest ! ! !

Dominion scum will die ! ! !
  19. Tiiria

Tiiria Cupcake

XD yes. And everyone would be confused as to who is who because everyone's playing different characters all the time.
    FelixAkuma likes this.
  20. Sikarus

Sikarus New Cupcake

On one hand I want to be a cassian esper really bad. But I also really like the Mechari, so i will have to see the final two classes to decide for sure.