1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What really grinds my gears.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ayora, Aug 2, 2013.

?

The Game. You just lost it.

1. . . .

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  2. Why would you do that?!

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. I hate you right now...

8 vote(s)
    25.8%
  1. Kay

Kay Cupcake

What grinds my gears?

When people get mad at others for making a reference to WoW - especially in the forums. Is it the first MMORPG? No. Is it the best? Probably not. Were there things before MMORPG? Yes, lots of them!

But does that invalidate it?

Now, if you just think someone is spouting of 'It's just trying to be WoW', then yes, I can understand rolling your eyes, but do you think arguing the point would chang anyone's mind anyway?
  2. cheesebagger

cheesebagger New Cupcake

Elitists

Racial/sexual orientation slurs

Liars

People who think the world owes them

Ex spouses that use children as a means to "get even" with the other parent

When I go to make a drink and the vodka bottle is empty
  3. Malachi

Malachi Cupcake-About-Town

People who use the wrong there / their / they're. IT'S NOT HARD PEOPLE. IT'S NOT HARD!!!! AGHHH!!!!

Or really any writing mistake where if you read what you just wrote out loud, you'd know instantly that you screwed something up. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT CATCH THOSE THINGS AGGHGHHGHGHGH

And everyone above the age of 18 that rides a bike. Kids who ride bikes are fine. Adults are elitist pricks about it.

Ok I feel better now.
    Bastille likes this.
  4. Bastille

Bastille Cupcake

1. PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE THEIR FREAKING BLINKER... or speed around you/cut you off, only for you to pull up next to them at the next light

2. People who are smug about their religion or lack thereof and who talk down about the beliefs of others

3. People who say a band must suck because they've never heard of it

4. People who gank lowbies for fun, especially when they brag about it like it's cool. Or who find joy in ruining others' time in general because they clearly hate their own lives. Yeah, yeah, I'm a carebear, whatever. Pick on someone your own level...

5. People

I'm sure someone is going to hate me for some of these...oh well. It takes all kinds.
  5. CrissLFG

CrissLFG New Cupcake

1. Really lame old jokes that some people think are still funny
    2. People who sing my favourite songs wrong
    3. People who make fun of- or judge others because of things they can't control
    4. People who can't take female gamers seriously. No, I won't make you a sandwich, now GTFO, I have a raid to heal.