1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What role will you play?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Lekore, May 23, 2013.

?

What role will you play?

1. Healer

33.8%
  2. Tank

24.9%
  3. MDPS

18.0%
  4. RDPS

23.4%
  1. elnerdino

elnerdino New Cupcake

I'm not really sure about my char right now, open beta will show (or maybe CB4 if I'M lucky enough).
    But my first roll is probably gonna be either Granok Warrior, DPS/Tank for solo/World PvE and full Tank for Dungeons and Raids - IF i get into those, or Spellslinger Aurin - glasscannon all the way.

In my early days of MMOs I usually roled meele DPS, but eventually started to go for Tanks because there often weren't enough good Tanks. Range DPS for twinks (or alts) are always a good thing to have. The Only role I can't stand is healer, except for my Forsaken World Barde, since I really loved that chord-buff system.
  2. Hezrou

Hezrou Cupcake-About-Town

I'm surprised to see so many healers. Looks like looking for a healer for an instance won't be hard! Especially the old fears of needing to kick a bad one for a different one. You at least know there's possible replacements within seconds of the last! haha

I'm still debating with myself if I want to become a healer or a dpser. SO MANY CHOICES!
  3. Zenatsu

Zenatsu Cupcake-About-Town

Whelp looks like my first character will be a tank, given this amount of data. Saturated with heals, and we need more tanks.

Alt will defiantly be a healer.
  4. Hezrou

Hezrou Cupcake-About-Town

In a sense, I think the fact we got more than 1 type of tank and type of healer is a good thing. So we're not entirely screwed on the aspect of no tanks and no healers and a million dps. I might roll a tank alt myself someday.