1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What, you say? Another? Random Kat Asks:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Lsya

Lsya Cupcake-About-Town

Mine's left over from a forum for a vampire MMO that never got finished. :(

But I love her looks, so I kept her. Plus, I'm a vampire fan. As long as they don't sparkle that is. Sparkly vampires should die a slow painful death. Or is that undeath.....hmm..
    Kethrym and Kataryna like this.
  2. Brezals

Brezals Cupcake

A pony+firefall crossover I made.
  3. Kalmander

Kalmander Well-Known Cupcake

There is another post similar to this. Anyway, this is my favorite card in the 'Magic: The Gathering' game. The white card 'Glory'. I love it, because it can be activated from the graveyard. It's a perfect example that death is only the beginning :)
  4. Purple Rose

Purple Rose Cupcake-About-Town

The queen of Blades herself before becoming infested!

Find the avatar really charming and relaxing!
  5. Lumzk

Lumzk New Cupcake

It's Gob from Arrested Developement (which I frickin' love) also he kinda looks like the guy in my sig! :p
  6. Kaewynn

Kaewynn Cupcake

<--It's me when I was playing a Guild Wars 2 beta weekend.
  7. Witless

Witless "That" Cupcake

<<< Mudfin was the name of my Froglok Paladin in EQ. When I couldn't find an avatar for that, that I liked, I started looking for images of catfish (that's where I made the name up from) and I saw this.

Seemed fitting.
  8. Konoko

Konoko Cupcake-About-Town

My av is Konoko from the FPS game Oni by bungie.

I always liked her look and I love FPS games and enjoyed Oni quite a bit. I also love this type of artwork. Also liked the Helsing artwork as well. So that thin wispy artwork of lean characters with wild hair and long faces. Oni was not quite as dramatic as Helsing but I loved her. She fits me. I'm biiiiiitchy and what not. I'm also nice too but u have to get to know me and visa versa before I really drop my guard.

[​IMG]
  9. Valin

Valin Cupcake

I had myself as an avatar, but now I decided to have something a bit more awsome :) Love the Daleks.
    Kethrym likes this.
  10. SirRobin

SirRobin Cupcake-About-Town

I had pondered a bit on what my tag and avatar should be, years ago. Noting that it was fairly common for people to behave more bravely, on the internet, than they would in real life. That whole anonymity thing. I figured the best avatar, and tag, to use should be of a well known coward instead. :p
  11. Inimicus

Inimicus Cupcake

Yours is speedy from Samurai Pizza Cats (best cartoon ever), think you must have changed it :p

And mine is a cat from a deviantart wallpaper my mate found that looked like the Cat he got when we lived together a couple years ago
  12. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

A picture of Stocking from the Anime Panty, Stocking and Garterbelt I chose it just because I had recently watched it
  13. Skean

Skean Cupcake

Half way between hell and the state of confusion.
    My avatar is something I tossed together because I don't know how to do anything fancy and couldn't think of anything cool..

/wanted to get some daggers and other stuff in there, but well..I can't draw a stick-man without a ruler, so trying to do something other then this would result in drinking too much.
  14. Celtkhan

Celtkhan Well-Known Cupcake

Once upon a time, I was obsessed with white tigers. As I grew older, I realized you don't have to be a genetic anomaly to be special. I've seriously considered swapping it to a Bengal, Siberian, or even an Ocelot.

But I'm lazy, and I've used this avatar for, lessee, about fifteen years now. I've grown to identify with it. Or be identified by it.
  15. Drarorm

Drarorm Cupcake-About-Town

This is something that i drew in weavesilk, it turned out looking interesting, so i decided to use it, thought i change avatars fast, probably will be different in a week or two.
  16. Eight8Eight

Eight8Eight Cupcake

I designed it, was going for a techno vib I really like the Mechari currently although I would rather be an esper or spellslinger, rather than a warrior or stalker. Plus my name is Eight8Eight and that kinda goes along with the robot theme. It also has the TRG logo at the bottom middle of the image.
  17. Dreamy

Dreamy Cupcake

Well. For as long as I remember I have always had some girl as my avatar on all forums I join.
    Why? you may ask.. Because I like to look at something pretty, but to be honost it's just a habit.
  18. 9bit

9bit Cupcake

I took a classic Mario question-mark-block and changed it into a 9. Because 9bit. I'm so used to it now that the actual ?-block looks weird to me.

[​IMG]
  19. Kethrym

Kethrym Well-Known Cupcake

I use myself because I don't like internet anonymity. I like being able to place a name with a face. So I lead by example . ;)
  20. Thrice

Thrice Cupcake

Mine is tricky