1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

What, you say? Another? Random Kat Asks:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kataryna, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Flunk

Flunk New Cupcake

My Avatar is from 'Flunkerne' Kinda sure its the danish version of 'Find Wally'

When I started playing games on the computer when I was 11 i had to figure out a name, and this has followed me for 10 years now :)
  2. WakeskaterX

WakeskaterX Cupcake-About-Town

Mine is a Kha'Zix sprite I made. (From LoL)

I did a whole post on my blog on how to shrink an image and scale it down and use it as a base for pixel art.

Pixel art is fun :D

And as far as internet anonymity goes, my pic is on my blog (in my sig), I'll probably change it here but I just need to get a new updated profile image that I can scale down and is recent. I agree though, it is nice to be able to place a name/face with an internet tag.
  3. BadCat

BadCat New Cupcake

Mine's a meme pic someone sent to me because it reminded them of me. A Cat Knight. I'm kinda flattered by that.
  4. Lyng

Lyng New Cupcake

Its me..

Honestly dont know why I chose that. Looks like me and random shirtless guy are the only ones with pictures of ourselves :p
  5. Mellkor

Mellkor Well-Known Cupcake

I changed my avatar today to Berk, The humble servant to the thing upstairs.
  6. Xlugon Pyro

Xlugon Pyro Super Cupcake

I like wolverines. They're a lot like me: small, solitary, carnivorous, and not afraid to fight off opponents bigger than itself. A tenacious, tough little bugger that takes down bigger prey and all on its own. Helz yah.

Also I'm making a wolverine aurin if there are ears similar to the ones the guy in my sig has.
  7. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Random Shirtless guy? JarNod? that's not him though - that's Nathan Fillion as Malcolm Reynolds on Firefly - have you not seen Firefly?
  8. spencerBAXLEY

spencerBAXLEY Cupcake-About-Town

I tend to play healers in an MMO, so creepy faceless nurse was an obvious choice!
    I also have a creepy faceless priest and a creepy faceless business dude, but I never like either of them as much as the nurse. :p
  9. Lyng

Lyng New Cupcake

Oh man that is true! Didnt see that at first. hahaha

And yes I have seen Firefly and I am still bummed that show got canned so quick.
    Kataryna likes this.
  10. Carebear Commander

Carebear Commander Cupcake-About-Town

Mine is from Guild Wars 2. I don't know if it's a glitch or intended, but the polar bear pictured just sits by the fire all friendly like. So naturally, I needed to snap a screenshot.
  11. Nisa

Nisa New Cupcake

<--- Nisa, from Disgaea 4/Hyperdimension Neptunia series, also known as the face of Nippon IchI Software and official human mascot.
  12. Dedlaw

Dedlaw Cupcake-About-Town

A crazy Chua....does it really need an explanation?
    Kataryna likes this.
  13. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

<--- Early Drawing of What I wanted my chua to look like, done way before we knew what chua looked like. debating updating it or not.
  14. Usk

Usk New Cupcake

Mine is a concept art from a website called concepart.org this "berserker" won the Character of the week competition.

I love concept art and anything that has to do with digital painting. This image was made by a friend of mine and I loved it.

I dont get really attached to one specific Avatar so I change it frequently :) but this one will stay a bit longer.
  15. Elloa

Elloa Cupcake

I choose this avatar to have a representation of myself (or what I aspire to be) in the virtual world that I could keep no matter the game, no matter the year...

I interpret this image as an angel bringing Joy and Love. Can seem super cheezy, but that's a bit what I want to do on internet. I want to be someone trustfull, kind and nice that will contribute to make the virtual world a welcoming place for everyone. :)
    Kataryna likes this.