1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

which class should i play?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Xecks, Jan 13, 2014.

?

which class should i play?

1. esper?

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. engineer?

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. spellslinger?

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

yes. its one of THOSE posts. i want to play wildstar but im not sure which class i want to play.

things i do know:
    i want to play ranged. i have no interest being melee and think i couldnt pull it off if i did.
    i want to do very nice damage but dont mind doing less as long as i am compensated for it.
    i want to pvp and do well at it.

so what do you think?
    esper
    engineer
    or
    spellslinger.

2. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

The one you enjoy playing. Feel is much more important than the actual numbers as those will wax and wane over time.

Sonntam likes this.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

SS or Engi

Esper is too static for in PvP, you'll hate it.

4. Stich

Stich Cupcake

Well if your not fond of meele id say go with the engineer its a mid ranged class, and from what ive seen has great survivability, due to the heavy armor, and can move while casting, plus theirs always the option to go tank

5. Xecks

Xecks Cupcake-About-Town

true. ive been watching gameplay videos and im more leaning toward engi or ss i just dont know. esper looks like it could be fun too but i guess ill have to play them all lol.
    anyways more info if you please guys! if you like one of them tell me why you think i would like them!

6. RavenWind

RavenWind Well-Known Cupcake

What have you played in the past and what class was your fav there? Next, do you want to stick with that feel or are you looking to be completely different?

The SS has the best range without question coupled, with the mobility and Void Slip to make it feel unique. It seems to have the least punch from what I have observed.

The Engi definitely has survivability with the Armor and the Pets(if you like that kinda thing). The Engi also seems fairly unique being a Ranged/Pet/Tank. Other games have had two of those (usually Ranged Tank) but I'm hard pressed to think of one that had all 3.

The Esper is a tough sell. Its not as mobile, has light armor and may be tough to play. For those that master it though, it looks to be formidable in PvP. Dishing out big damage, CC and some healing all on the same build if you set up correctly. I kinda think of it as a WoW Druid, generally speaking not specifically. Does a little bit of everything but a complicated rotation.

7. Livnthedream

To what purpose? You may as well be asking what kind of ice cream you would enjoy. No one here is an expert. No one here has been trained to help you reach a decent decision. The only thing we can do is confirm your already built biases.

8. Mel

Mel Cupcake-About-Town

I enjoy moose track ice cream!

9. Livnthedream

Nuh uh, Chunky Monkey is clearly the best!

10. Mel

Mel Cupcake-About-Town

Ever try the Cake Boss Red Velvet cake ice cream[​IMG] from Blue Bunny?

11. Livnthedream

They do not have Blue Bunny in my neck of the woods. I have tried it from Ben & Jerry's though. Found it to be too sweet. I am not much of a fan of red velvet cake anyway, tends to be too rich and a pita to make from scratch.