1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Which Side Will You Choose?

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by Milky Way, May 11, 2014.

?

Which Side Will You Choose?

1. Exiles - PvE

7.1%
  2. Exiles - PvP

7.1%
  3. Exiles - PvE and PvP

21.4%
  4. Dominion - PvE

28.6%
  5. Dominion - PvP

17.9%
  6. Dominion - PvE and PvP

17.9%
  1. Milky Way

Milky Way New Cupcake

Curious which side you will choose? Will you be mostly PvE or PvP? Maybe a mix of both?

I will be mostly going for PvP but have yet to choose Exiles or Dominion. I'm leaning Medic but might go Spellslinger. I'm leaning Explorer but might go Settler.

I'm really looking forward to player housing. I enjoy playing a healer with a lot of control and mobility.
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
  2. Gronky

Gronky Cupcake-About-Town

I'm thinking that I will create either warrior human exile or stalker aurin exile. They look the best for me in their roles. When I choose to play range characters someday (I don't like them that much) I will then go with dominion caucasian as spellslinger and chua as engineer. I don't plan to play support characters, only tank and dpses. But this may someday change. What is important that I am actually enjoying the game to level above WoW and I know I will stick to it! :)
  3. Milky Way

Milky Way New Cupcake

I've thought about going Exiles but haven't decided. All I know is I'm going Medic Explorer.
    Last edited: May 11, 2014
  4. Benevon

Benevon Cupcake-About-Town

I was leaning towards Human Exile at the beginning, but I think I may be going Dominion at launch. Still trying to decide between Cassian or Chua Slinger though.
  5. Livnthedream

Livnthedream Super Cupcake

My guild has chapters on both sides, but most of the people I gel with are rolling Dominion, so I am too even though I prefer the Exile Aesthetically.
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Wait.....so this is the 5th person, who fought me in the Exiles vs Dominion comments, who has succumbed to the might of the Dominion and it's influence amongst your friends?

The closer we get to release the funnier this site gets :D
    Titus Morzen and Kataryna like this.
  7. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

I'll never turn to the Really Mean Dominion! Being really mean is a crime on Arboria.
  8. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

So....shall we talk about Arwick Redleaf and his followers then?
    + you are on NEXUS not Arboria and will never get to be on Arboria again! (not alive, but mayby in the form of ashes)

Your logic is as the Aurin, wooden and out-dated....i'm sorry for you Dom....
    Kataryna likes this.
  9. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

extatie you'll get to see it before i do :(.........because ima send your chua ass there in first class galactic mail to show were winning the war:roflamo:
  10. Domi Dayglow

A big, heavy stick will beat the logic out of something every time!
  11. Livnthedream

It wasn't really "friends" so much as being able to choose my leadership. Both the guild leader and raid leader I liked are rolling Dominion.
  12. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Oke, but in all fairness it's still funny to see you being the fifth to change :D

[​IMG]
    Oh sorry....was that your logic beating stick?

[​IMG]
  13. Laban

Laban Cupcake-About-Town

I'm going to fight for the Dominion for the sole reason of not wanting to play along side Aurin players, the impression I've gotten from them (mainly from this site) is that they're all <REDACTED>ing weird. Furries, hentai freaks, loliphiles, you name it.
  14. Domi Dayglow

I think I need a bigger anti-logic stick.
  15. t209

t209 Cupcake

I wanna Choose Dominion.
    But Exiles had Twilight Sparkle.
    But you get the awesome Newsboy cap for Dominion Settler.
    Dominion kicks puppy.
    But I don't like Good Rebel clinche.
    I have trouble picking either faction (But I kinda like playing as Russian Former Cassian Drop Trooper-turned-Scientist in Exiles).
    -I know I will not buy the game but i could reconsider it if I have money or given a free copy (the Credd gold have to be saved if I grind for more gold).
    Edit: Oh, I am picking Dominion now. I could either play as Cassian Deadpool Engineer or Psychopathic Chua.
  16. CaRaDaGaiTa

CaRaDaGaiTa Cupcake-About-Town

In the winter beta i played dominion and liked it, but since i played a Mordesh... they look really cool to my medic! Also, i liked the exile places more!

I will be exile because imo, Mordesh are the best looking Medics!
  17. Spuddicus

Spuddicus New Cupcake

Exile for various reasons. (Though I'll certainly run a few Dominion characters on PvE servers to experience as much of the game as possible.)

I almost invariably go for the "good guys," boring as that may seem. Heck, I used to join servers in Counterstrike based on whether or not I could get onto the Counter-Terrorist side. That's not to say I've never played evil characters in games, but they always take second place.

Also, in MMOs I tend to roll two things at first: A fairly normal-looking-human-dude-melee-dps, you know, because I'm a normal-looking-human-dude; or whatever the smallest and cutest race is. Normal-looking-human-dude is on both sides, but the little cute things are different, and Chua vs Aurin? Had to go with Aurin. Love the animations and customization options. I do like the psychotic nature of the Chuas as a concept, but not enough to swing me over to the dark side. (Mechari > Mordesh though, to be honest.)

Another reason is that I just flat out liked the Exile starting area better, although by the time I'd played both of those I'd already basically made a decision about which side to join.

At this point the only reason I'd change my mind is if I found out all my buddies were going to roll Dominion characters, but most of them seem to prefer the Exiles as well, so I feel like that won't be a problem. Exiles ftw!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and PvE and PvP, because why not both!
  18. Livnthedream

There are no "good guys" here.

Have fun keeping up with Eldergems!
  19. Dollgirl

Dollgirl New Cupcake

I'm rolling dominion because my friend wanted to play chua, and I'm going to play with him a lot. I plan to do both pvp and pve, as well. I'm going to be playing a cassian warrior because it was what was most fun for me in the betas. I love how fast paced it is, and I really enjoyed tanking so I'll be doing that. I also love the female cassians because I think they're pretty lol. I haven't decided on a path yet, because I liked scientist, soldier, and settler. So I will probably just roll whatever my guild decides they need most.
  20. Spuddicus

Spuddicus New Cupcake

Not here to tell anyone else who's "right or wrong" in the scenario. It is just a game. Still, one faction has you helping a guy find his pregnant wife and bringing her back to health, while the other has you execute an interrogation by zapping. I'm sure it's more ambiguous than that, but I'm just throwing that out there.

I intend to play the game for a while also, I'm in no rush to hit level cap or get the best loot first. Just going it at my own pace.