1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Who's your favorite pony?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Celtkhan, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Alenaar

Alenaar Cupcake

Rarity and Fluttershy compete over 1st place in my heart.
    -----
    Rarity is too sophisticated to hit, Fluttershy too afraid. So ... yeah. Trixie might be able to beat them with her greatness and powerfullness xD
  2. Todhaseo

Todhaseo New Cupcake

3. Bloodclott

Bloodclott Cupcake

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanFicRecommendations This site has a huge MLP fanfic area that has quite a few fics an authors that are recommended as good fanfics. That is not even getting into the fanfics for everything else.
  4. Cyclops08

Cyclops08 New Cupcake

For me it is Rarity. She runs her own business and will work through the night to complete a commission by deadline. Her self reliance and work ethic won her over for me.

Luna is 2nd. Her redemption status brings out my natural tendency to root for the underdog. I also like her grace mixed with social awkwardness. (and the fan-meme that she is a total gamer-girl)
  5. Benzecry

Benzecry Cupcake-About-Town

Secretariat is my favorite pony, after joining the Late Late Show he has just taken my heart. :inlove:

[​IMG]
  6. Cyclops08

Cyclops08 New Cupcake

Ya know it is very likely we could put together the Mane 6 with the Aurin color schemes. We have already seen Purple hair for Rarity, and Bog Otter's Character Creation guide for Aurins shows every skin and hair color we need.
    ~~ twould be a formidable team with Spellslingers, Espers and Stalkers.

Just add the white skin option: Rarity. Rainbow Dash would be the only difficult item, and the male Aurins have that I think.
    Wildstar2.jpg