1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Why are the Exiles Considered the "Good" team, again?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by MrJayBob, Jul 15, 2013.

?

So, Are the Exiles Good, or do they just want War?

1. Good

40.7%
  2. Rebels

59.3%
  1. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

You didn't get my post.

Where did you ever read that the Eldan gave the Cassians the mission to come find their planet (as you said so)?!?!?!?!
  2. kaimarshall

kaimarshall Cupcake-About-Town

Extatica,

As far as I recall (oh look, I checked), I said "I'm pretty sure" which gives a sign that what I'm about to say is not going to be at it's full certainty.

Now, there's a part in your paragraph that doesn't make much sense either. Do you mind linking me to where you got that from, exactly? Not doubting of your words; I just want to read it correctly. But anyways, for what I gather, the Mechari put the "Cassian Sword-maiden Tresayne Toria" between the sword and the wall. Meaning, she didn't have much of an option (something I didn't know, so I thank you for that). Interesting. So there is a possibility that the Eldan commanded the Mechari to do the same with any other alien civilization they may encounter. However, that was not confirmed (not on that paragraph anyways), which means they (the Cassians) could have adapted that mindset as a way to rebel without really doing so. Kind of like a bully takes advantage of other people for the simple fact that they're too emotionally screwed, themselves.

I shouldn't feel the need to do this, but I feel I must for obvious reasons. What I'm saying is by no means facts (unless of course it is?), but pure personal speculation instead.
  3. kaimarshall

Yes, and that's completely understandable. They have a reason to feel superior.
  4. kaimarshall

The answer to your question is on the paragraph you quoted to me...
    FelixAkuma likes this.
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Ohh......you just get to know me.....you'll face the full furry of the Chua lore'masters wrath! (i'm a total lore geek).

First:
    Learn to quote....we got a ''reply'' button in the bottom right corner of the post you want to quote. This way people get an ''alert'' that they are being quoted. You'r way no1 even knows you are talking to them :cautious: So you are kinda talking to yourself :D

Second:
    The quote is just taken from the race page, so it's true don't you think? So which part of it doesn't make much sense? :confused:
    http://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/the-game/races/cassian.php

Well....atleast that is if Carbine isn't lying :rolleyes:

Third:
    As for the Orange part, my personaly opinion is that they adapted that mind-set through the Luminai (ofcourse). Please don't forget that the Luminai are still a ''class'' (read race) on their own.

Fourth:
    I like counting ;)
  6. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Ehhh...either you don't read correctly or I....nowhere is a correct link that links to some text saying the Eldan gave the Cassian the mission to come find Nexus.
  7. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Ugh... Chua dominion scum..

I'm gonna load you into my cannon and fire you into the atmosphere!
    [​IMG]

... That's right! No helmet for you!
  8. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Just for you ;)

Fifth:
    We are way smarter then you are! (no helmet needed FTW!)
    [​IMG]
    Kataryna likes this.
  9. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

PS I may come over as rude, and direct/straight forward....and well.....I am direct and straight forward...that's for sure :D (it's not intended to be rude....but I would still like an answer ;))

But I would love that you either can prove i'm wrong (so I can learn from it).
  10. kaimarshall

I can quote perfectly fine. I'm sorry, I thought you had the sufficient brain-cell count to assume who I'm talking to, considering your name is the first thing I addressed on my post.

Thanks for the link. The part that didn't make sense in your post, was simply a grammatical error and missing of words. Something you would have noticed yourself, if you actually took the time to reread what you posted. Meaning, I could have saved the time replying to an useless post. I guess you can't do that either?

The Luminai, even though they're related to the Eldan, are still not the Eldan themselves. As far as I'm concerned, they've also got human DNA. Meaning they can act/think independently from the Eldan, thus still leaving room for the hope that the Eldan are not as evil of a race. However, I'm not stressing that too much anymore.
  11. kaimarshall

They didn't give the mission to the Cassians themselves, but to the Mechari instead.

I'm assuming they were sent in search for planet Nexus by the Eldan, since they were their masters.

source
  12. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Haha... And so my ultimate plan develops.. While you parachute down with limited mobility..
    [​IMG]

I FIRE A SECOND CHUA AT YOU

Bwahahaha!

Mordesh > Chua
  13. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Ps, I love how aggresive we both are :inlove: Me like you a bit!
    Kataryna, kaimarshall and FelixAkuma like this.
  14. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

I responded to this:
    It stated it was the Eldan given the order.

Also please note that in the link and part you quoted:
    They demanded only the sword maiden to journey with them. This does NOT mean they gave a mission for the Cassians to come ''search'' them on the planet Nexus.

It was only after their dissapearance that the Cassians would search for Nexus, which could also mean that the Eldan would either not want them on their planet....or mayby some other reason.

Again nowhere is it stated that the Mechari had a mission to guide the Cassians to Nexus. Because the Mechari didn't knew the location of Nexus aswell. There was no mission! That's what i'm trying to make clear.

Her whole first quote was false since there was no mission.....but you went against it.

So please.

Give me a link/quote that directly states that mission she talks about (= what I asked in my first post...yet you haven't given me that link/quote).

Please! Prove my wrong!

The only mission they had = the become the biggest empire ever.

Ps: again i'm not trying to be offensive (but I am straight forward).
  15. kaimarshall

You've got a good point on the first part. However, this isn't life-or-death serious, so I wouldn't really mind if I never got a reply. Besides, if they never decide to check on the thread again, it means they'e not interested, or maybe they forgot about it (meaning it wasn't important enough, I'm assuming). And that's okay with me.

Regarding the second part, I quoted the same exact thing and it turned out perfectly fine. But that's okay, we all make mistakes, and one can get confused with the massive amount of words everywhere. By the way, you're good enough. English is not my primary language either, what do you have to know :p I do live in the U.S however, so I guess that makes things easier for me. God bless America (lol).

About the Luminai, that's very interesting. I did not know he was raised around the Eldan. Do you mind giving me a link to that? I'd like to read more about the Lumani. I don't know a whole lot about them.

Chua love? Don't even think about it. *loads her guns*
    Extatica likes this.
  16. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It's an assumption I made by looking at this part (taken again from the race page)

It says Dominus had a message.....I don't see a baby having a message to an entire specie ;) So i'm assuming he's a bit older.....meaning where have he been that time? I think it's either on Nexus, or on a Eldan space-ship. Eitherway he's sceptible to Eldan influences, right?

Am I correctly to assume this? Or do you think otherwise?
    Kataryna likes this.
  17. kaimarshall

The Eldan may not have given the order directly to the Cassians, but they still gave the order. And yes, the Mechari only demanded the sword-maiden to come along, but since she's a Cassian, wouldn't she be representing the human race as a whole?
  18. kaimarshall

They received the gift, which means the Cassian sword-maiden made it to Nexus, which was the mission in the first place. This is what I'm trying to get at.
    Extatica likes this.
  19. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well how I see it, is as this:

They knew a danger was approuching. But before that they wanted to give their ''genes'' to another race that had the potential of defeating the Dark Ones.

So they used her (a strong Cassian), to make the best possible hybrid to lead the Cassians to the heroes of the universe.
    But they would never give an order to the Cassians or Mechari for that matter to come search for them. For the Eldan would want them to get away from the Dark Ones as much as possible.

Hence the reason why the Mechari themselves never got any recollection of planet Nexus (got deleted by the Eldan to make sure the Cassians wouldn't find planet Nexus? assumption).

Nothing points towards the Eldan even wanting the Cassians to find them.

Also as a Dev once stated in an old interview, the planet defence systems on Nexus were on all the time, while the Eldans where nowere to be found. If those defence systems would break down sooner, then the Exile humans wouldn't be the first to ''find'' the planet. If those systems would break down later...then they'd kill the human adventurer named Dorian Walker.

So again NOTHING points towards the Eldan even wanting someone to find their planet in the first place.
    Kataryna and kaimarshall like this.
  20. kaimarshall

Does the bold part imply that the sword-maiden was the mother of Dominus? :eek:
    Kataryna likes this.