1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Why are the Exiles Considered the "Good" team, again?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by MrJayBob, Jul 15, 2013.

?

So, Are the Exiles Good, or do they just want War?

1. Good

40.7%
  2. Rebels

59.3%
  1. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Really it's all about people individual perceptions.. You can say neither is evil or good but what is evil or good? I think we decide each of use for ourselves what is evil.. So really this debate is just people giving their own opinions, so in my opinion it is just best to read about the factions and see what feeling they give you..

I didn't think the Dominion were evil i just though they were control freaks, who committed evil acts, that i grew to dislike the more i read on them, but that's my opinion.

And the Exiles just seem like a rebellious gritty group which i just identify with more and more.. But who's saying they can't commit evil acts? The Mordesh aren't exactly cute and cuddly you know? And being cut off from their Dominion where are they going to get their suppliers? They probably turn to piracy and raid innocent Dominion civilians..?

So yeh i think they're both capable as evil as we all are but neither is by definition "Good" or "Evil" in my opinion.
  2. filanwizard

filanwizard Cupcake-About-Town

well one thing that comes into play is how overt a faction is with its evil deeds. In WoW for example the Horde has always been a bit more in the open when it does things while the alliance has just as many skeletons and merely hides them better from the general public.

I am pretty sure we will find many of these skeletons for Exile and Dominion once the game launches, Or for those who cannot resist spoilers I am sure they will be all over a wiki once the NDA is lifted.

If one rathers to compare to firefly I would not be shocked if the Dominion has a Miranda out there somewhere.