1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

why can chua be espers?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Roguehandle

Roguehandle Cupcake

Yes, asking....not raving about it. Just want a fun game for everyone.
  2. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!! Cupcake-About-Town

mmmm hmmmmm........:rolleyes:
  3. Roguehandle

Roguehandle Cupcake

back on Topic. Just because they are chaotic does not mean they could not learn the more destructive powers of the Esper. Just another tool for destruction;;.:)
  4. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

well then the mordesh should be espers too:)
  5. Roguehandle

Roguehandle Cupcake

*shrugs shoulders* The topic was for the Chua. Anyway, I am sure the Mordesh will have one of the unnamed classes coming up..:)
  6. THIS AURINS ON FIRE!!!!!!

lets be friends fellow aurin cat lady.....i think your an aurin...........anyway lets be friends:)

p.s if you are an aurin......................AURIN, MAY THEY RULE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

Chua don't seem to have any trouble at all focusing. Maybe the first Chua esper got really mad because he didn't have enough arms to put together his doomsday weapon. Then started levitating the pieces all at once so the job could be done faster and the demented little chua could watch things explode.

On other things, the Chua Science Fair!

Chua #1: "I invented an Organ Melter!"

Chua #2: "I invented a Bone Vaporizer!"

Chua #3: "I invented a rock."

Chua #1 & #2: "What's the rock do?"

*THWACK! THWACK!*

Chua #3: "To take your inventions for myself. Hey everyone! Look what I invented!"
    Balgoss likes this.
  8. The Big Q

The Big Q Cupcake

I mean think about it. The Chua are hyper-intelligent beings that compensate for their physical weaknesses through mental might. Being an Esper requires a strong mind, not necessarily a calm one. Quiet contemplation may be one way of harnessing mental energy, much as a methodical engineer does. But the mind is also capable of great works when in a state of passion. Think of great artists, for many their magnum opus finds it's inception in an instant of intense inspiration. The Chua function more like crazed artists. Working through chaotic zeal. But no one can question their unfailing brilliance within the fields to which they choose to devote themselves. It just happens that they prefer to focus on weapons and industry. Any Chua that decides the energy of the mind is worth harnessing would most likely attack the associated challenges with the same fervor so characteristic of their species. In fact one could argue that the Chua are the quintessential Espers. The mind is an inherently chaotic and whimsical thing. The Chua's modus operandi lends itself naturally to the turbulence of thought. I for one would not be surprised if Chua had an easier time harnessing psionic powers than other more mellow races (I'm looking at you Mordesh)

As for why the Mordesh cannot become Epsers. The reason is most likely two fold. Primarily their well regimented and methodical approach may well be at odds with the intuitive flow of the mind. Secondly the craze brought on by the contagion may prevent them from having the sort of lucidity needed to control one's thoughts. I know that the vitalus serum keeps the urges at bay. But just how strong are its effects? It may be possible that the mental strain associated with manipulation of mental magic might be sufficient to send a Mordesh back into a state of slavering mindless fury.
    Saybel likes this.
  9. Yinello

Yinello Cupcake-About-Town

Magic is simply very advanced technology.