1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Why did my post get moved?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Wardin Novascrub, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Wardin Novascrub

Wardin Novascrub New Cupcake

I posted in general about some desirable features in the game. My post had the word "guild" in the title, and got moved to the "Guild general" forums.

Here's the deal... it won't get any love down there (especially from devs), and it really wasn't about guilds at all.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

this isn't the Official Carbine/Wildstar Forums. it's not guaranteed that it'll get seen by any dev anyways ;) the "suggestions" forums is for the forums, not for the game fyi
  3. Wardin Novascrub

Noted, but this is the most legit forum I have access to.

I was posting this thread under "Site Feedback" (like I think the post in question shouldn't have been moved) more than "Suggestion for the game", which seems like it should go in general, yeah?
  4. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

It was moved since it was a suggestion regarding guild features - hence it lives in a guild forum. Same way Race suggestions or Class suggestions get moved to their respective forums as well.
    Kataryna likes this.
  5. Wardin Novascrub

Right on. I don't think it's about guild features. It's about platform features. Only two of the things out of 8 had anything to do with guilds, that's just the relatable and motivating use case.

I noticed the redirect in general after I posted, and I guess as long as it's visible, I don't care. Does the redirect get bumped when the thread does?
  6. Wardin Novascrub

In fact, I think YOU would find almost all of those things useful for this site. I'd be happy to assist with integrating any features you think could be useful on WSC based on the data that would be made available on those APIs. Keep that thread in mind when the community guys ask you what you want.
  7. Joe

Joe New Cupcake

I'm very much under the impression that this is an official forum considering their swift action towards anything that may be a violation of the NDA. An unofficial forum would have no need to pursue anything regarding a non disclosure agreement about the actual game. While a dev may not see a suggestion directly, I am sure that the suggestions are heard through these forums.
  8. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

And that impression would be very much incorrect. We jump on NDA breaches because as a fansite we have a great relationship with the Devs themselves and want to support them, suppressing and removing leaks is a pretty surefire way of doing this.

This suggestion forum is for WSC the website and not for WS the game. Threads here would be getting even less attention from the CRB guys than the guild sub-forums! :D