1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wiki section: Carbine Studio

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by SiegaPlays, May 26, 2013.

1. SiegaPlays

SiegaPlays "That" Cupcake

The mods on WSC likely have plenty to do already, but suggestions are suggestions :)

I would really like to see a Carbine Studio section of the Wildstar wiki, where the single individuals working on the title are "revealed" on a page that include their role in the developement and crosslinked to videos and photoshots related to Wildstar they appear in, articles with interviews with them and their approach to developing wildstar, maybe even links to forum threads where they make their not so insignificant mark on the discussions.

Maybe categorized into what teams they are part of.
  2. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

Why not add it yourself?
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Well guess i've made a headstart, if you look in my siggy and click the thread ''Big boys of Carbine and the WSC'' then you got a list of alot of Carbine staff that are active in the WSC aswell, including what they are in Carbine studios.

Now the crosslinking to video's/photoshoots/articles can be done by you! :up:

Also we got a Dev tracker in here, so you can always see if the Carbine staff posted anything new on the WSC.