1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wildstar devs must be thinking hmmmmm

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mayjinx, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Gronky

Gronky Cupcake-About-Town

Classes panel 2/2:

Very interesting questions and some answers. For example after 12:30.
    I like how they talk about intelligent reactive AI and that holy trinity will not be needed to create tactical difficult combat.
  2. Gronky

Gronky Cupcake-About-Town

It looks like in EQN many things will require a group. If expansion comes you won't be able to level up and kick ass of that dragon from the previous expansion just because you levelled up. You may get new classes which can help but they won't make you stronger and strong mobs in vanilla content will still be strong. I suppose that gear progression may make those mobs slightly easier to defeat but this will be like reducing group size from 10 to 7 and not from 10 to 1 like it is with WoW content where I can do old raids solo. I really like it. They compared it somewhat to LOL which I was comparing it to as well. I like the system. As far as they keep huge balancing team while game is out it should work quite nicely.
  3. Alverad

Alverad Well-Known Cupcake

Hm, don''t like that idea at all...potentially because of the massive cluster REDACTED that GW2 lack of trinity is. Even with better then average AI, I can't see this work too well for organized group content.

A little worried hearing almost exactly the same words we've heard from GW2 developers - we don't want you to play your UI ;).