1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wildstar Engineer Class (youtube channel)

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Connact, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Connact

Connact New Cupcake

What's up guys figured I might as well get my name out there. I've been a member of Wildstar Central and mostly a quiet observer since around spring of 2013. I am really excited to play an Engineer and am hoping to be a big youtuber for the class! Please check out my channel and subscribe as I'm just beginning to upload! Thanks so much

2. Kiekura

Kiekura New Cupcake

Also there is this from esper stream: "This guy is not going to have the heavy armor that the warrior or the ENGINEER has"

And yeah engineer is ranged dps and tank. Another class is medic. Healer/DPS maybe uses medium armor like stalker.

Medium armor: Stalker and Medic
    Light armor: Esper and Spellslinger
    Heavy armor: Warrior and Engineer

More armor= Less dps

I've also heard that Engineer might have pets. Like robots or droids to help them.

And now something for Medic

[​IMG]

Those are for Medic class. Assault power as DPS and Support as Healer. So Medics uses focus.
  3. Connact

Connact New Cupcake

ooo that's awesome man, thanks for the info.
  4. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Resonators.. Can't wait to see them.. just two amazing live streams to go before we delve into the mysterious classes :p
    Siflay likes this.
  5. FelixAkuma

FelixAkuma Cupcake-About-Town

Also don't know if anyone has mentioned it, i was watching the warrior live stream again and guess what.. at 1:14:31 you see a Engineer in the background on the little tv using a pretty cool looking skill :3

:ninja:
  6. Kiekura

Kiekura New Cupcake

Engineers also uses huge rifles. Thats what i heard :rolleyes:
  7. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Nice use of screenshots in the vid. Excellent announcer voice.

Even for an introduction the video was very short. I would have liked to hear to some personal opinion from you. What races do you think will be able to be Engineers? In your opinion wow will the Engineers playstyle, and abilities differ from known classes. What made you decide to focus a channel on the Engineer, a class we know so little about? Etc., etc.

Check out the Granok at around 2:28 in this vid. I believe there is another official video showing an Engineer, the announcer says, "boom power shot." But I do not recall which one it is.