1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WildStar EU Community Meetups!

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Ico, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Howdeh all,

If you've got the blues because you weren't able to attend PAX, then fear not because it looks like WildStar is coming to us ("us" old-worlders I mean)! Frost and Anlath seem to be on a bit of a tour of Europe, bringing WildStar, alcohol and over the top Arnie impressions wherever they go!

If you're one of those Vive la resistance types, also known as "French", then you'll be wanting to head down to Meltdown Paris on the 23rd of April. Facebook Event!

On the other hand, if you find yourself on Her Majesty's soil and want to come get drunk in a way only the British do, then make sure to get yourself down to Meltdown London on the 25th of April. Facebook Event!

I'll make sure to update this as and when any new venues get announced, so keep your eyes peeled!

For those that can make it, I'll see you in London cupcakes.
  2. Lyngheid

Lyngheid New Cupcake

I'll stop lurking now... this sounds really cool, will definitely be there (London), although I have no Facebook account to 'attend' with. Is this an 'official' EU event or? That sounds a bit daft when I reread it, but what I really meant is more is it a confirmed event, as we're moving house the day after and wanted to be sure before moving plans around!
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014