1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WildStar Minecraft Community Server - Now Launched!

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Kane Hart, Jun 7, 2013.

?

Would you like a

1. PVE World

29 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. PVP World

17 vote(s)
    29.3%
  3. Nether PVP Only

9 vote(s)
    15.5%
  4. Else (Make a comment)

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. Geld

Geld New Cupcake

Minecraft 1.6.1 is officially out :)
  2. Dragon

Dragon Cupcake

I am also totally ok with a fresh wipe, but I lost most of my stuff doing dumb things like getting stuck in the spider spawner anyway lol. :) Still want to build stables and a race track, though they've somewhat increased the requirement to actually breed horses for races. Previously wheat would put horses into "love mode"...now it requires golden apples/carrots. Bleh! Hopefully we'll get enough horse spawns to build up a nice large breeding stock though. :) My biggest concern at this rate is going to be saddle acquisition, since they can't be crafted (a little silly, imo).
  3. Reikad

Reikad New Cupcake

Guess we'll have to be extra careful with any villages we find then!

It seems that mods are going to be a no-go for a while with this new launcher. Looks like I have to actually learn some navigation skills instead of relying on my minimap. Bugger.
    Dragon likes this.
  4. Kane Hart

Kane Hart New Cupcake

Sounds like everyone wants a frigan wipe :p Anyone who does not want a wipe haha, Also I must add 1.6 to bukkit not going be for a bit anyways a 2 weeks maybe?

Also the servers back up.
  5. Kane Hart

Kane Hart New Cupcake

TEMP? 1.6.1 Vanilla Server. (No PvP, No Griefing)
    Server: mc.godcraft.com:2424
    TeamSpeak 3: ts.godcraft.com
    Narrack likes this.
  6. Reikad

Reikad New Cupcake

Doesn't seem to be working for me, getting the 'can't reach server' message.

Been playing around in singleplayer and bloody hell the mobs have been ramped up a bit. They spawn much, much earlier and in massive numbers (at least in hard mode).
  7. Narrack

Narrack Cupcake

More mobs spawn the more you kill in that area with 1.6 so that's why

Though I suppose that does make us all building a town like before all in one place suicide :eek:
    It was bad enough before when we hadn't go the place lit up yet!

I love it though :D
  8. Kane Hart

Kane Hart New Cupcake

My mistake the port is 2424 I think!
    Narrack likes this.
  9. Narrack

Narrack Cupcake

Its not quite as dangerous as I thought there's still loads more monsters about but we could settle in an area easy

the cliffs not far from spawn look like a good spot and we could build bridges from peak to peak.

haven't seen a single horse though :p though Hank has seen 2 donkeys so they do exist !
  10. Ennui

Ennui Cupcake

we have a random person in there doing things, but they don't seem to be doing any harm so i welcomed him. i made the spawn super safe, its almost finished. but to take a break i went to a near by mountaintop and lit it up with torches.
  11. Kane Hart

Kane Hart New Cupcake

Sounds good :)
  12. SyberSycho

SyberSycho Cupcake

so when the main server is updated will you be using the current 1.6.1 world from the temp server or make a new one?
  13. Kane Hart

Kane Hart New Cupcake

If we can keep most the griefing down and you guys want a new server then I don't see why not keep this new one. It had bukkit since day one and logblock :)
  14. Ennui

Ennui Cupcake

we have some random person playing on this 2424 server. and it seems buggy as hell. like, i had a flock of sheep i had, i had even bred them all. and the next day? they all disappeared. some other pigs i had got disappeared, then came back 2 days later.

a bed disappeared out of the starting house.

also is there a dynamic map of it kane?
  15. Valenkeit

Valenkeit New Cupcake

I decided to try the place out today. Came on, wandered around a little, found a nice little place people were setting up, so I figured I'd work in a nearby area so I could play around with folks. I got hellos from a few folks, the odd conversation here and there.

Well, TheDEVGRUGamer sure didn't make me feel very welcome. Screaming about how I was down in "their mine" when I'd literally just started out, accused me of stealing their stuff (which I didn't, I might add)... Only him, though. The other folks living in this mountain base of theirs didn't seem to care that I was around. When down in "their mine", all I even did was clear out some cobblestone. Where I was going to build my house wasn't far from their base, so I figured it wasn't a big deal, especially since they had chests brimming with the stuff. I figured the no-griefing sign at the spawn point meant not to touch people's chests.

Anyhoo, that's all I have to say about the place. Not sure I'll be back if that's the kind of reception the server's offering, but we'll see.
  16. Narrack

Narrack Cupcake

Yeah TheDEVGRUGamer seems to be very immature I met him when he was online yesterday I tried to get him to be part of something rather than just a pain in the **** but I don't think he is a good match for the server as everyone else I've met on this server and the older one (hell even the griefers) weren't this rude.

He seems to be under the impression he owns everything and he doesn't appear to have come from WSC as he said he came from a godcraft server.

I'm sorry you had a bad impression Valenkeit
  17. Geld

Geld New Cupcake

I've been busy but I'm going to try and get back into the MC server soon :)
  18. Valenkeit

Valenkeit New Cupcake

Well, I logged in this morning, and lo and behold, he logged in about 5 minutes after me. Being the only two online, suddenly he was all buddy-buddy. Offered to let me live in their mountain, too, wanted me to come see the place, etc.

I declined the offer; I'm rather enjoying where I am. :p That, and I didn't have time to go wander out there.
  19. Dragon

Dragon Cupcake

Lightning would take out my network adapter when there are fun things to do that requires internet lol. :( Someone get on breeding those donkeys imo if they haven't already. They're pretty valuable as portable storage. Just takes two golden carrots per foal, not too bad, and you can haul 'em around with leads.
  20. Ennui

Ennui Cupcake

Now that cube worlds out... I'm prolly not gonna be on any mc server for a while :p

edit: stupid phone auto correct.