1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wildstar presentation from gamescom in 720p

Discussion in 'WildStar General' started by 4thVariety, Aug 22, 2011.

1. 4thVariety

4thVariety New Cupcake

Hi guys,​

I am from over at wartower.de, a German fansite dedicated to Guild Wars. During gamescom we not only had the chance to play that, but also witness the Wildstar reveal. Due to the incredible courtesy of NCsoft, Carbine and ArenaNet, we were able to hook up strange devices to one of the demo machines and record a session of Wildstar played by someone who actually knows what he is doing. We then dragged Lead Creative Writer Chad Moore to a silent corner and record a commentary track.​

That means, you will now get all the perks of a behind doors press demo without ever having to leave the comfort of your home and sit in a room with smelly journalists holding grimy moleskins. A version without commentary (direct sound and video), as well as an alternate run of the demo with a different class, is coming up soon.​

moneda, Brotoi, aspira and 3 others like this.
  2. Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike Original Founder

Hey 4th Variety,

Thanks for sharing your walk through video narrated by Chad Moore. Great stuff!
  3. Lucas

Lucas Cupcake

Fantastic, best gameplay video yet: basically the "complete edition" of the starting zone walkthough. Thanks for sharing :cool:
  4. eiglos

eiglos New Cupcake

Very nice video, best yet I've seen. I'm looking forward to the other run through with a different class. Many thanks!
  5. starspun

starspun Well-Known Cupcake

This is fantastic, thank you for sharing with us!

I really liked how you can just run over those eggs to knock them over instead of having to click on each of them. And the map at the end, it's nice to get a summary of what you did (or didn't) do once you're done.
  6. VooDoo

VooDoo Cupcake-About-Town

awesome video! Im so glad to see so many people sharing these here, you guys rock
  7. souper

souper Founding Member

That puts all the other videos to shame. Thanks for sharing with us.:)