1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WildStar Stats by Class

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Coach, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Coach

Coach New Cupcake

This post was possibly in violation of NDA. Sorry, folks.
    Dr. Zoidberg likes this.
  2. Dr. Zoidberg

Dr. Zoidberg New Cupcake

That's some great info, but I can't help but be curious how you pulled it together. Also a couple of questions.

1. How do the primary stats affect gameplay?

2. When primary stats are a synthesis of two secondary stats how does that work? Are the fractions of the stats added together or do they have different weights?
  3. Koriel

Koriel New Cupcake

Spot on question. 1) How was this put together? ii) Are you putting this together based on the how each stat affects a class output OR are you considering a class' resource/gameplay/skills based on certain spec and measured within a fixed period of time?

I am more curious on the measurement criteria used to derive the numbers and the weightage/importance of stats rather than a stat direct affect on the character.
  4. Kay

Kay Cupcake

I wonder; what about abilities like the Spellslinger's Dual Fire, that have more than one effect? Does the damage portion come from assault or support?