1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wildstar webcomic: by Rackham

Discussion in 'WildStar Fan Creations' started by Rackham, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Rackham

Rackham Cupcake

Hey guys,

After reading the Official Wildstar Webcomic (beautiful art by Cory Loftis, but sadly I'm not a fan of the writing - sorry Chad Moore!), I decided to come up with my own webcomic for Rackham. This is something I used to do before, originally for Warhammer Online, then moved on to a webcomic for SW:TOR.

Now Wildstar!

Clicking on the image will load the full resolution version
    [​IMG]

What do you think?

UPDATE MARCH 15, 2014:

With the latest announcement and an official release date, I've once again picked up the comic about my Mordesh Spellslinger. Will be posting more pages as I finish them!

Clicking on the image will load the full resolution version
    [​IMG]

Again, love to hear your comments!
    Inukeu, Jabberwocky, Dysp and 2 others like this.
  2. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

I'm liking it already. Very bleak, fact of the matter, and "used to it" narration, coupled with an excellent boast and a wonderful bait and switch.

Excellent art, too, especially with those brilliant expressions. Thanks, Rackham.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

eeehhhh....can't we just say: It's FREAKING AWESOME!
  4. Dysp

Dysp Cupcake-About-Town

Wow. This is..
    Nice job! I'm a little groggy still, but I first thought you were using square blocks as speech bubbles as well as for narration and thought the first green guy was popping out saying, "Halon Ring." :p
  5. zekkdarklighter

zekkdarklighter Cupcake

excellent artwork!

I'm not personally a fan of the 20s detective talking to himself kind of stories/movies/comics, but so far this looks interesting at least.
  6. Rackham

Rackham Cupcake

Got a new update to the comic. Check the original post for the new page of my Wildstar fan comic.

You can now also check out my DeviantArt site for more Wildstar-related fan art.

It's been awhile I know, but I've been inspired by the official release date announcement!
    Not to mention those great pre-order bonuses! ;)