1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WildStar Wednesday - UI 2.0 Preview: Less Is More

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Cesmode

Cesmode Cupcake-About-Town

I prefer my target icon/hp to be a bit higher and in a different position. Since you say the UI is highly customizable, I assume I can move the position of the different elements. If so, nicely done.

And the 'hide UI while out of combat' is a nice feature.

One thing to add, and something I'll probably mention in the forums...since this isn't even in beta yet, and it'll probably go through more changes, we are looking at more development time, and no release date! I won't lie, I am now skeptical about the game launching this spring since we ARE heading into spring right now(I consider mid-end March as early spring), with on release date and no whisper about it. Getting...frustrated ;/ Frustrated because Im bouncing around different games to pass the time. I just hope I don't grow bored of waiting for Wildstar that I leave gaming behind all together.
  2. Spyguy

Spyguy Cupcake

Idk why theyre wasting more time creating new sh*t from the ground up.....Fix the bugs in beta and get this game on the market!! No need to make a new UI when people are just going to overwrite it with addons.

come on carbine, stop dicking around and get this on the market...
  3. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

4. Roadblock

Roadblock Cupcake-About-Town

This is a huge improvement over the previous HUD, it actually looks like a modern UI now.
    Relevant information near the action not all over the place, tidier, more compact.

I'm wondering where the chatpane(s) are but in any case big step forward.
  5. sidhia

sidhia Cupcake

[quote="...No need to make a new UI when people are just going to overwrite it with addons.

come on carbine, stop dicking around and get this on the market...[/quote]

I'm curious, anyone know the percentage of MMORPG players that use player made mods?
  6. Onemanwolf

Onemanwolf New Cupcake

Thanks for the tip I use NUI for World of Warcraft it looks alot like their new design. I am so excited like a little kid waiting for Christmas!