1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Will paths effect combat?

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Optimisticnerd, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Scelestic

Scelestic Cupcake

I've watched like every Dev Interview/PAX Demo this past weekend, so.. I can't really provide accurate source as to where I remember this from..

But! Thus far, they've only talked about Path's having Active Abilities that you can use in Combat, and that you only have a Single Path Ability Slot on your Bar..

Here's an example that they've ( Carbine ) used; Explorers during WarPlot's could have more scout like abilities, like airstrikes or such so that they could run in there and open things up for the others.
  2. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

they've also said that there's things like speed boots or once-a-day use jet packs for Path abilities as well...also, this is a month and a half old thread, so we've seen a little more about the path abilities than we'd seen at the time the thread was made.