1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Will the draken have one of the unannounced classes?

Discussion in 'WildStar Races' started by Gunghoe, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Gunghoe

Gunghoe Cupcake-About-Town

^ ^v v < > < >B A +

Topic, I'm not sure if it has been tweeted, or mentioned by the devs.
  2. Balgoss

Balgoss Cupcake

If the classes truly are going to be the 'Engineer' and the 'Medic', I'd *assume* they can't.
    I don't think it was tweeted or mentioned, too.
  3. Baconwich

Baconwich Cupcake

I... don't think we'll know until it's no longer unannounced, at which point, no, they won't be able to be the unannounced classes. They may, however, be able to be the recently announced (as of the future, after they're announced, but currently unannounced) classes.

It's important to get the tense right when talking about potential future events.
  4. Gunghoe

Well that makes the draken a whole lot less attractive for me. Hopefully they can be one of the unannounced classes.
  5. AusterlitZ

AusterlitZ Well-Known Cupcake

from what i remember,no,i could be wrong though
  6. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

I'm pretty sure they'll get at least one of the classes, if not both. Draken are hunters, whose intelligence and intellectual pursuits are geared towards improving themselves for the Hunt. If they could already master Spellslinging, Stalker Tactics, and the bells and whistles that come with a Warrior Tech-Sword, I'm pretty sure they could pick up a rifle and whatever the hell it is that the 3rd Healer will get.
    Jynetik likes this.
  7. Gunghoe

That's what i'm thinking, they are for the "Hunt" and what hunter do you know that would rather use a pistol than a rifle!? The healer not so much.. But pretty sure i want to be what ever the rifle class is, It would stink though because if the Draken can not be the Rifle user I can not be the draken, and i like the draken!!
  8. ruff_ethereal

Assuming you are speaking of a more compact, more easily used, and more agile pistol to be used for smaller prey, yes, there are hunters who would prefer to use pistols. But then again, where's the fun in fighting something less dangerous AND smaller than you?

As for Draken not being able to wield rifles, I seriously doubt that. If anything, the Aurin are going to be the only ones unable to use rifles, since it doesn't make sense for any other race not to be able to use it. The Chua DO have it as their poster-class, and Humans and Cassians can do every class, after all.
  9. Menchi

Menchi Cupcake-About-Town

Off-topic, but there are definitely pistols, beastly pistols, used by big game hunters to take down friggin rhinos. So, it's really not unheard of.
  10. ruff_ethereal

I prefer to call those "revolvers" or "hand cannons" for the sake of convenience.
  11. Inukeu

Inukeu Well-Known Cupcake

I think they will they currently have access to 3 classes and I believe each race gets 4
  12. Quantum Wizard

Quantum Wizard Cupcake

Granok only get 3. 1 Announced and the last two unannounced.