1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Wireless Mouse Suggestions

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by F8L Fool, Jun 9, 2013.

1. F8L Fool

F8L Fool Cupcake-About-Town

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a nice wireless optical mouse?

Whenever I'm not gaming on my PC I prefer to lay in bed and use my 46" LCD as my monitor. It's a lot more comfortable for watching shows, movies, Twitch streams, and I can easily use my browser when zoomed. The problem is that I'm currently using a Logitech M705 wireless laser mouse that I got bundled with a great keyboard, for an absurdly low price at Best Buy. The keyboard turned out to be perfect but the mouse is garbage. The worst I've ever had.

It doesn't matter what surface I am on or how close I am to my computer, the responsiveness of my mouse is the abysmal. I have to lift my hand 4-5 times to move the mouse from end to end of my TV. I've used a Logitech MX518 since they first released at my desk and I swear by it.

What I want is something that can track as well as the MX518, or at the very least like a functioning mouse lol. I'm roughly 8 1/2 feet away from my tower so it doesn't have to be ultra long range. I really want to go with an Optical mouse since I've never had a problem with them, while nothing but bad experiences with laser mice.

I've read dozens of reviews but at this point they mean relatively nothing to me. The one I have now has 4 stars on Amazon and 629 reviews, if that says anything. Ideally I'd like to spend between $50 and $80, but if the mouse is exceptional enough to be used as my primary then I have no problem with spending a little more.