1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

World of Warcraft, kinda sorta

Discussion in 'Gaming Arena' started by Brotoi, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Brotoi

Brotoi Cupcake-About-Town

So one of the bartenders at my local pub is a WoW PvP fanatic. Me, not fond of either one. Still, nobody has shown up in CoH (but I'm having a blast playing anyway), so I figure, why not. I'm in the process of downloading and upgrading and all that marlarky, but once it's complete I guess I'll play WoW for a wee bit and see if I can still own kiddies five levels above me without breaking a sweat. Might be a challenge since I haven't done any PvP in almost five years.

Look for Brotoi Firehand on Skullcrusher. Don't know what I'll make yet. Maybe a female sorcerer, just to keep things interesting (in which case, she'll be Prielle Firehand). Alliance or Horde...decisions! Decisions!

Mind you, I'd be pleased as punch to get a beta invite and forgo both WoW and CoH! (hint! hint!)

(Edit: 1/22/12, Bah, naming convention in WoW is more limited than I remembered and the interface less intuitive. I'm switching to an RP server for now with a simple name, like "Brotoi". Gotta relearn everything over again.)