1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Would you buy WildStar Razer mouse/keyboard/headset?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wreck, Apr 14, 2013.

?

Would you buy WildStar Razer gear?

1. Yes.

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. No.

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. Don't care.

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Wreck

Wreck Cupcake-About-Town

I am personally a huge fan of Razer gear, I uncontrollably buy anything new that comes out from Razer. I love the quality, I love the packaging, and I love the support. It's everything any gamer needs.
  2. Chomag

Chomag Cupcake-About-Town

I don't care. No.
  3. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Nope, I for one am someone who plays with the most cheap ass things and still be able to do the same without some fancy stuff.

I just love it when i reach something with my own 1 dollar equipment :D and then looking next to me stand someone who i know spend enormous amounts on his equipment and has done exactly the same as me :p

Those equipments don't improve my gaming anyway so why spend alot of money on it?

Also i'm a cheap ass Dutch person ;)
    Caimie, Kataryna and InnocentCivilian like this.
  4. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

Hehe, I'm the same ^____^. I'd spend money on the game, and stuff inside the game, but not for gaming gear that has undiscernible (at least to me) improvements over whatever I'm using. :p
  5. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

It's that my previous mouse had broken down that i had to buy a new one, but otherwise i would be using a White (which turned yellow in all those years) mouse with a little ball underneath it in order to move ;) You know just those old school mouses.

But now i atleast got a mouse without that little ball (though i miss that ball.....once the container it was in broke.....we had such fun times together :cry: he rolling away from me, i'm yelling and swearing because i couldn't move the mouse during the raid encounter.....good times!)
  6. cali

cali Cupcake-About-Town

I have some razer gear but I'm going to switch back to logitech. My razer nagas buttons are starting to stick and that's a huge problem for gaming >.< I probably wouldn't buy wildstar themed equipment but I might do a nice mousepad like the metal backed ones. My closet is a keyboard/mouse/headset graveyard anyway...I think I have a problem :p
  7. Malisent

Malisent Cupcake-About-Town

I'd love a WS Razer Hex!
  8. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Unfortunately, for you, WildStar is partnering with Logitech so far. Unlikely, unless there's a change of partnership, that you'd see any WildStar Razer gear.
    Fate Flyer likes this.
  9. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

Awesome. :] I'm actually a bigger fan of Logitech. That's what my current keyboard, mouse, and speakers are. So, this makes me happy.