1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WSC Armory - The Weapon Model Gallery

Discussion in 'WildStar Classes & Paths' started by Bravadorado, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Bravadorado

Bravadorado Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]
    "Grab a weapon, Cupcake."
    This thread has been created for the purpose of finding and showcasing all of the weapon models in the game that we currently know about. It will be an ongoing project that will only cease once the game has officially launched. The images seen here will be artistic representations of all the models we currently have in-game evidence of, drawn by VicDeLaCruz.
    The models will be coming in at a steady pace over the weeks to come, spread out as evenly as possible over all four classes. The images you see in the thread currently are drawn models, you can find the actual images in the comment below. There will be a time where the number of drawn images displayed will be much lower than the number of models we know about. Though inconvenient, please be patient during this process as it will ensure an official and proper look throughout the gallery upon completion.
    Feel free to hunt down models to help the gallery progress. Thank you for viewing the gallery and showing your support!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Yinello, Rai, Gargantua and 26 others like this.
  2. Bravadorado

This comment will be used to show the weapon models we know about that aren't contained in the gallery as drawn models.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yinello, Rai, Gargantua and 9 others like this.
  3. ObliviousPrime

ObliviousPrime "That" Cupcake

I have this image of stalker claws to add to the collection

its from the what is wildstar video if you need a higher resolution
    ArdentSun and Bloodraptor like this.
  4. Dualist

Dualist Cupcake-About-Town

This looks awesome, nice to have a place to check out all the weapons we've seen so far. Keep up the good work :cool:.

PS: I believe Espers use a weapon known as the "Psyblade".

From the Official Wildstar site: Espers

As you can see in the following screenshots, Espers possess a weapon not unsimilar to a chakra disc which is placed on their backs.

Esper #1

Esper #2

Also, just because I found it while searching for Esper weapons

Compilation!!

Edited at the request of the OP.
    Mesmir, ArdentSun and Bloodraptor like this.
  5. JoeDragon

JoeDragon Cupcake-About-Town

Awesome!

I'm liking the 50's style Sci-Fi pistols for the Spellslinger. I'm hoping for some pretty insane looking ones in the future.
    Bloodraptor and Luc like this.
  6. Luc

Luc Cupcake-About-Town

S
    Same here! I Hope to see some Defiance (Syfy Series) Weapons alike.
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  7. Infamouz

Infamouz Well-Known Cupcake

Thank you for them pretty pictures... I have been warrior in about every game I played, in the form they have been available in the games, for last 10 years.. I really want to roll a ranged class this time. Spell Slinger really looks interesting to me.. But looking at those big shiny weapons for warrior, my instincts are trying to make the decision for me...

Got to..
    Resist...
    Rolling a..
    Warrior...
    Justrollin and Bloodraptor like this.
  8. Bravadorado

No problem, they will be getting even prettier tomorrow and further into the future. As for your dilemna, why not roll an Engineer (Rifle-wielder) when the class is released? You can meet yourself half way and be a ranged warrior with a big shiny gun!
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  9. Infamouz

Infamouz Well-Known Cupcake

Man -.-

Think about that for-a-moment!?

Because HULK SMASH!

In all seriousness tho, I will try out all the classes and try to get some feeling before I decide my main. So far with the information we have, spell slinger looks the most interesting to me+the name resembles Gun Slinger, and makes me think of my self as Roland from The Dark Tower serie. :)
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  10. Domi Dayglow

Domi Dayglow Super Cupcake

It's always been hard to find pictures of esper psyblades. It's nice to see the few pictures there are of them in one place.
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  11. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

Nice thread :D, I like what I see for those claws!
    ArdentSun and Bloodraptor like this.
  12. kanochi

kanochi Cupcake-About-Town

Very nice. ^^ Can't wait to see more weapons lol, now we just need a clothing thread to see a bunch of clothing in the game.
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  13. Bravadorado

Thread has been updated. Weapon models are still a WIP (Looking to get a few by the end of tomorrow), however as you will notice we have received the official thread banner. The banner is quite beautiful and is surely a testament to the type of artistic skill you will be seeing in the near future. I hope you guys are as excited as I am for the future of this thread and the awesome models that we will soon be witnessing!
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  14. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Cupcake

Thank you for making a compilation thread of weapon models. They get me almost as excited as gear does.

May I also say that is an AMAZING thread header graphic? I love the gradients with the classes' signature colour, the poses of the models (favourites are the aurin's "BOOM, headshot" and the female(!) draken's casual display) and the pure white glow on the weapons themselves were excellent.

Good luck and have fun with this endeavour; I can't wait to see what comes out of it.
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  15. Bravadorado

You are most welcome, weapon models and gear I feel are a very important part of the character creation process. I always want to plan out my entire character as best I can before the game starts!

Yes you may say that haha, as I told the artist it definitely went above and beyond my expectations. I too thought the Aurin was doing a headshot thing, but the more I look and think about it the more it seems like she is touching her temple in an effort to focus mental energy (Which is just as cool, if not cooler imo). Either way I'm sure the artist will love to hear the praise for his work.

Thanks, feel free to stop in and post any models you find as well :p
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  16. Bloodraptor

Bloodraptor Cupcake-About-Town

This looks great! I am glad it was so well received. And the Aurin was intended to be focusing mentally but she COULD be exploding someone's head with her mind so technically it can be both!

As for loving the praise [​IMG]

But if you insist, I will happily take it XD!
    Ico, Irullan, ruff_ethereal and 3 others like this.
  17. Kurik

Kurik Super Cupcake

This is awesome, thanks so much. :)
    Bloodraptor and ArdentSun like this.
  18. Khalixo

Khalixo New Cupcake

Great thread! Always great to see all the cool gear that will be coming on in WildStar.
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  19. Nienie

Nienie WSC Background Designer 2013

I just sincerely hope that Espers don't get shafted in terms of weapon design. I'd love to see some outlandish and varied designs for Esper weapons, especially as I can't play a Warrior Aurin :(.
    Bloodraptor likes this.
  20. Bravadorado

The models I know of for the Esper weapons all look fairly different, but there are none that are very flashy or cool so far like the other classes. I think this is primarily because they want Espers to feel like the damage is coming from you, not your weapon, and your weapon is just a focus. The flashier the weapon is the more powerful you think it is and the more it goes against the Esper design philosophy. IMO if you want the coolest weapons, go Warrior or Stalker (Since you're an Aurin, Stalker is always an option!). Espers and Spellslingers are more about flashy and awesome spells.
    Bloodraptor likes this.