1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WSC Exclusive - Northern Wilds Screenshots

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Little bit of an exclusive here on WildStar Central, this Friday. Carbine Studios have lovingly provided us with some brand new screenshots from the Northern Wilds to share with you all. We've uploaded them, and they're now available for your viewing pleasure!

You can see them on our forum (here) or via the Media Library (here)
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

And... while normally I wouldn't say that you need to check out any other WildStar fansite... you may find a few of the others have their own exclusives as well.

You can find a list of WildStar fansites over here if you don't know where they are already!
    Thee likes this.
  3. Thee

Thee Cupcake

You are such a good guy, Zap! So glad we finally got some new visuals to drool over. I could totally see this becoming a regular feature... Yeah, selfish me! ;)
  4. souper

souper Founding Member

Awesome screenshots. The Xenobite Queen was especially cool. The green glow and that nasty tongue - its great.

Thanks Carbine!
  5. Crybone

Crybone Cupcake-About-Town

Woho! Eye candy!

Member since Dec 2009.. That's a long time waiting patiently, admire such spirit :) Makes me remember mywait for BLC and the closed beta period ^^