1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WSC Exclusive - Win a Year of GuildLaunch Prime

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So, many of you have had the opportunity to play WildStar in this Weekend Beta and you may be considering moving your existing or forming a new guild on Nexus. Well, then we have a competition for you!

Courtesy of GuildLaunch, we are offering the chance to win a full year of their Prime Hosting Plan. Along with all the basics you might expect, the Prime plan includes no advertising, advanced DKP functions, and unlimited raid pools for organising both your raid runs and loot distribution!

Simply tune into the WSC Twitch Channel for either of the below shows for a chance to win!

Chance One: Today (8th Mar) from 2pm - 6pm EST
    Chance Two: Wed (12 Mar) from 9am - 3pm EDT

( Watch now - WSC Twitch )
    ( Read more - GuildLaunch Features )
    Etan likes this.
  2. jRok

jRok New Cupcake

Wow! Can't believe I just won.. I never win anything!! Thanks Zap
  3. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

You're very welcome! And congrats to all of today's winners.

For everyone else who didn't win make sure you head on over on Wednesday for double the amount of Ultimate packages up for grabs ($240 worth of hosting!)
  4. Anthremar

Anthremar New Cupcake

Thanks as well, for one of the Wednesday packages (Tengaaris on twitch). I've been planning to start up a very late-night US west-coast guild, due to lack of PvE-server raid endeavors during that timeframe, and have been going over hosting options the last few days - so the timing on this was great.

Not ready to open up the site just yet, but if anyone reads this who's interested in 9pm and onward pacific time raiding (exile), feel free to PM.
  5. Anthremar

Anthremar New Cupcake

Zap-Robo likes this.