1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

WSCS - Consulting the Community

Discussion in 'WildStar News' started by Zap-Robo, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Late announcement this week, as your humble admin was off in foreign parts! As this weeks' Community Uplink and WildStar Wednesday were focused on fansites and community, our weekly WildStar Central Sunday chat will be likewise directed.

What do you want to see from the community? From WildStar Central? From Carbine Studios? Come discuss things with us and perhaps WSC can make it happen!

WSCS is held every Sunday at 3pm EST (8pm GMT, 12pm PST) on the chatroom here on WildStar Central. When the time comes, click on the Chat link at the top of the site or "Read more" for how to connect via IRC.

And remember, the chatroom isn't just for Sundays!

( Read more )​
  2. Zap-Robo

Zap-Robo Administrator • King Cupcake

Great chat today - thanks everyone for turning up! For those who didn't, well I have attached the log for your perusing pleasure - why not turn up and join in next week!

Attached Files:

3. Thee

Thee Cupcake

hah, great conversation. Would have loved to join but Sundays have been terrible lately. Just read the log though.

Noticed the <Zap-Robo>: Strangest option I've ever seen for forum software - makes performance for specified users flakey - random things fail to work for them at random times! part and thought... Yeah, XenForo has some interesting features. I actually tried the option on my account a bit ago. It's really... discouraging. :)