1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

Yo!

Discussion in 'Personal Introductions' started by Jicmonster, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Jicmonster

Jicmonster Cupcake-About-Town

Tribe suggested I hop on here and introduce myself. Hadn't noticed this introduction section before but now it seems only appropriate that I make a proper introduction.

I'm Jic and I've been playing MMOs since Asheron's Call came out. Over the years I've played (to varying extents) AC, AC2, WoW, SWG, COH, D&D, Rift, Conan, RO, DCUO, SWTOR, GW2 and FFXIV. Recently I've been playing a lot of LoL, Marvel Heroes, and Path of Exile. Some of the games I've played were gap fillers while waiting on some other title or something to try just for the heck of it, but I went into several of these games hoping to find something that I could stick with the way others have stuck with WoW over the years. My hope is that WildStar can be the game that keeps me vested and interested enough to play it for the foreseeable future.

Ohhh Tribe also told me to tell Kat they said hi... see i didn't forget!
    Zinn likes this.
  2. Extatica

Extatica Super Cupcake

Welcome to the WSC community, hope you enjoy it in here as much as i do :D
  3. Zinn

Zinn Cupcake-About-Town

Hi and welcome :)
  4. Kataryna

Kataryna Super Cupcake

Official Random Kat Welcome Welcome! :D Enjoy your stay here at WSC! :)

Tribe likes to make sure everyone knows that I WILL be showing up sometime in your intro threads to say hi :) I'm apparently non-random in that and that I say nearly the same thing to everyone :D Also - HI again Tribe! :D
  5. Jicmonster

I was charged with getting that "hi" to u for him. George Carlin taught me not to take that lightly!
    Tribe likes this.
  6. Tribe

Tribe Well-Known Cupcake

Welcome again, to WSC (WildStar Central). Of the MMOs you have played which did you enjoy most? Why? Are you more interested in PvE or PvP? Have you decided on a faction, race, class?

Which server do you play on? What role do you prefer?

An elephant A raccoon riding a robotic horse never forgets.

I miss George. Hi is not one of the seven words he taught me... ;)
  7. Jicmonster

Trying to chose one MMO is a bit tough since I've enjoyed aspects of each a bit more then others but I can probably narrow it down to two games/elements. For raiding I've always had really fond memories of vanilla WoW. The large scale raids and AV games are something I've missed and have me looking forward to the WS 40 man raids and warplots. Where community is concerned I always really enjoyed SWG. As others have stated, the game was "beautifully broken" ...building your own cities, basses, and content was lots of fun.

For WS I've not yet decided what I'll play. Haven't figured out if I want to join a guild before launch or just find one while playing. If I do join a guild prior to launch then I'll roll whatever faction they intend on playing. I know that I'll play a tank class since I enjoy tanking. Till I know more about the 3rd tank class I can't really call which class I want to play.

I Main support on NA but have thought about starting up an EU account just to try it out next season.

Rocket Raccoon is awesome like that.
  8. Artificer

Artificer Cupcake-About-Town

LOL welcome to the community!
  9. Hy'Tchok

Hy'Tchok New Cupcake

10. Nicodemus

Nicodemus Well-Known Cupcake

Hey And Welcome to the Community. May I suggest the dominion, we are better you know.