1. Hey Guest! If you're more than just a WildStar fan and want to keep up on the latest MMO news, reviews and opinion pieces then I'd like to suggest you visit our sister site MMO Central

You have ruined gaming for me, Carbine Studios.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MaxT, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Simokon

Simokon Cupcake-About-Town

Welcome friend, I am in the same boat you are every game tastes like ash in my mouth now D:
  2. Optimisticnerd

Optimisticnerd Cupcake-About-Town

[​IMG]

It's almost like they're teasing us... I too can't wait to play Wildstar.
    CRAIG NILSON likes this.
  3. Sierus

Sierus Cupcake

WoW, TERA, SWTOR, GW2, TSW - all installed...and yet, I just want WildStar.

I think it should be recognised as an illness..WITH WHICH THERE IS NO CURE - ..except WildStar...
  4. Sierus

Sierus Cupcake

Could not have said it better. Words from my mouth. 100%

Damn this is like christmas..
  5. MaxT

MaxT Cupcake

Glad to see I am not alone!
    It's like an AA meeting but better!! :D
  6. Clickbeast

Clickbeast Cupcake

Try Firefall too, easy to get a key. Some user even threw one my way yesterday, awesome of him.
    Brezals likes this.
  7. Kalmander

Kalmander Well-Known Cupcake

Carbine, ruining gaming for players since 2005....

Nah, that would not sound like a good intro line :S

As others have said, GW2 is not bad to fill the time. It does lack some depth, but it can be a fun romp to kill time anyways. Another decent game I'm playing right now is world of tanks. Grindy as hell, not for everyone, but can be fun.
  8. serenedream

serenedream Cupcake

Glad I'm not the only one super excited for this game!
  9. Johnny Bane

Johnny Bane Cupcake

I was
    just talking about this same thing in the fourm "keeping end game epic" I hope this game is as pulling me to play six months after its out as it is now.
  10. Flawz

Flawz Cupcake-About-Town

Yep I just got a couple new games to quench my thirst... Yet they don't, I keep watching WildStar videos and pictures. I get on these forums and read :) All these games do nothing for me until I can start playing WildStar.. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you :p Rawr!
  11. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

I've started playing Firefall with friends, still playing LoL and went to play Metro 2033 again, just to get rid of a few hours until I can play Wildstar. NOTHING HELPS!
  12. Jynetik

Jynetik "That" Cupcake

Copious amounts of League of Legends, Art, and Community Shenanigans is how I am attempting to keep myself sane. Key word being attempting.
  13. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

Jumping on this band wagon, ever since I caught back up with WS news since 2011, this site has pretty much been always open just waiting for new news or speculation to kick up some fuss :p. That and when I look at any other game at the moment I just think of how much of a chore they are when all I really want to do is play WS. GW2 doesn't hold my attention, LoL is a pure coin flip on whether or not I get a team that's as useful as a chocolate teapot, then there's PS2 which is great is small blasts but the lack of metagame means I don't feel like I've achieved anything ingame even after hours.
  14. Sabre070

Sabre070 Cupcake-About-Town

Oh, I only play with a premade in LoL, have other people to keep me entertained at least.
  15. Ico

Ico Moderator • WSC's Gentle Flower

The group I play LoL with is never all on at the same time so it tends to be 2-3 man premades, we'll carry a lot of the time - but in so many games (especially as a 2 man), the pugs can just tank a game!
  16. AnotherJaggens

AnotherJaggens Cupcake-About-Town

I'm so sick of GW2 after I've discovered Wildstar. Oh well, good chance to finish Dark Souls now that I'm out of MMO for some time.
  17. Bisqquit

Bisqquit "That" Cupcake

I've actually subbed to WoW till Wildstar comes out. With my only raiding experience coming from Rift it makes sense to get the big one on my MMO CV before the years out. And if Wildstar doesn't live up to expectations (believe me, it happens) I'll have a fall back :)
  18. InnocentCivilian

InnocentCivilian "That" Cupcake

Ugh, this is so true! :p

I've said it a few other times before, but every time I TRY playing another game*, I realise that I'd actually have MORE fun just re-watching existing WS vids and screenshots! :p My obessession is perhaps unhealthy!

*Exception is Bioshock Infinite but that's not a 'long-term commitment' game like some others :p
  19. Fate Flyer

Fate Flyer "That" Cupcake

lol And here I am, having just a couple days ago reactivated my old WoW account... :whistling:

I would be playing Bioshock Infinite right now, but I have encountered several really big bugs that have not allowed me to progress further. So, I needed a new/old game to play while Irrational Games (hopefully) work on releasing another patch. Haven't really been overly involved in MMOs though for awhile, so I just am playing WoW casually, brushing up on my dungeon healing.

This isn't to say that I'm not excited for WildStar! I just don't foresee it being released for another 8 months or so, so no point in denying myself one of my most favorite pastimes - gaming - until then. :)
    Liris likes this.
  20. Liris

Liris Cupcake-About-Town

I returned to WoW again recently after finding out that a bunch of my old guildmates from Vanilla had also returned and formed a new guild together. It's actually pretty fun for now, and I adore their company, but often when I'm playing I am thinking "wish I was playing WildStar instead."